Minelab Explorer & E-Trac Handbook
- Treasure Hunter's Handbook. // Treasure Hunting;Jun2010, p67
The article reviews the book "The Treasure Hunter's Handbook: Your Roadmap to Success in the Field," by Andy Sabisch.
- Register of Australian Mining 2007/08. // Mining Engineering;Nov2007, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p109
This article reviews the book "Register of Australian Mining."
- Mineral Resources (Book). Brobst, Donald A. // American Scientist;Jul/Aug82, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p411
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Mineral Resources: Genetic Understanding for Practical Applications.'
- The facts and fancies of the 'conservation ethic'. Singer, S. Fred // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Jun1976, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p39
The article reviews the book "Mineral Resources and the Environment."
- Siberia and the Soviet Far East: Resources for the Future. // Orbis;Spring85, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p226
The article reviews the book "Siberia and the Soviet Far East: Resources for the Future," by Stuart Kirby.
- The United States and the Global Struggle for Minerals. Sabota, Leo M.; Macdonald, H. Malcolm // Social Science Quarterly (University of Texas Press);Sep1980, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p358
Reviews the book "The United States and the Global Struggle for Minerals," by Alfred E. Eckes Jr.
- Concise Encyclopedia of Mineral Resources (Book). Bowen, Richard L. // American Scientist;Nov/Dec90, Vol. 78 Issue 6, p566
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Concise Encyclopedia of Mineral Resources,' edited by Donald D. Carr and Norman Herz.
- Will Coal Dust Explode? Wieck, Edward A. // New Republic;10/6/26, Vol. 48 Issue 618, p199
Reviews the book "The Rock Dust Remedy," by Harry Phythyon.
- The Rush That Never Ended. A History of Austrlian Mining. YARWOOD, A. T. // Labour History;May1970, Issue 18, p84
The article reviews the book "The Rush That Never Ended. A History of Australian Mining," by Geoffrey Blainey.