- Trauma relived. Downie, Glen // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;3/4/2009 Doctor's Health Matters, p544
The article reviews the book "After Shocks: The Poetry of Recovery for Life-Shattering Events," edited by Tom Lombardo.
- Correction. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/9/2009, Vol. 180 Issue 12, p1230
A correction to the review of the book "After Shocks: The Poetry of Recovery for Life-shattering Events," is presented.
- Shock (Book). Roberts, Brooke // Annals of Internal Medicine;Sep64, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p600
Reviews the book 'Shock,' edited by Solomon Hershey.
- Shock-trauma (Book Review). Fiore, Patrick // Library Journal;5/15/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p1176
Reviews the book 'Shock-Trauma,' by Jon Franklin and Alan Doelp.
- Joey. Lombardo, Tom // Worcester Review;2004, Vol. 25 Issue 1/2, p108
Presents the poem "Joey," by Tom Lombardo.
- A Steel Man. Lombardo, Tom // Worcester Review;2004, Vol. 25 Issue 1/2, p110
Presents the poem "A Steel Man," by Tom Lombardo.
- Shock, Pathogenesis and Therapy (Book). Markley, Kehl // Annals of Internal Medicine;Sep62, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p502
Reviews the book 'Shock. Pathogenesis and Therapy. An International Symposium Held in Stockholm, June, 1961,' edited by K.D. Bock.
- Treatment of Shock (Book). Powers, Samuel R. // Annals of Internal Medicine;May76, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p626
Reviews the book 'Treatment of Shock: Principles and Practice, edited by William Schumer and Lloyd M. Nyhus.
- Appendix 1: A set of research notes on shock. // American Biology Teacher (National Association of Biology Teache;Sep95, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p335
Presents the definition, cause, symptoms and treatment of shock based on various types of reference books. `Webster Universal Dictionary'; `Encyclopedia Britannica'; `Encyclopedia of Nature and Science'; `The Principles and Practices of Surgical Nursing,' by D.F. Ellison.