The systematic development of x-ray plates and films
- Your opportunity to influence new in-service radiography standards. Burch, Steve // Insight: Non-Destructive Testing & Condition Monitoring;Jul2012, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p362
The article focuses on the new standards for in-service radiography inspection of pipes which covers the radiographic examination of pipes in metallic materials for service-induced erosion, corrosion pitting, and generalized corrosion.
- Radiograph processor. // Materials Management in Health Care;Nov96, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p80
Features the SRX-201 medical radiograph processor from Konica with three preprogrammed processing speeds enabling users to choose the optimum cycle speed.
- Mammographic screening and mortality from breast cancer: the Malmo mammographic screening trial. Andersson, Ingvar; Aspegren, Knot; Jarzon, Larz; Landberg, Torsten; Lindholm, Karin; Linell, Folke; Ljungberg, Otto; Ranstam, Jonas; Sigfusson, Baldur // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);10/15/88, Vol. 297 Issue 6654, p943
Examines the effectiveness of mammographic screening in reduction of mortality from breast cancer. Invitation of women to attend mammographic screening; Death of women in study group after seven years; Reduction of mortality from breast cancer through mammography.
- CHAPTER 9: Film processing. Ostensen, Harald; Pettersson, Holger; Sandström, Staffan // WHO Manual of Diagnostic Imaging: Radiographic Technique & Proje;1/1/2003, p111
The article offers step-by-step instructions for manual film processing, of a radiographic examination, in a staffed darkroom.
- Two Single-Nucleotide Polymorphisms in ADAM12 Gene Are Associated with Early and Late Radiographic Knee Osteoarthritis in Estonian Population. Kerna, Irina; Kisand, Kalle; Tamm, Ann E.; Kumm, Jaanika; Tamm, Agu O. // Arthritis (20901984);2013, p1
Objectives. To investigate associations of selected single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in ADAM12 gene with radiographic knee osteoarthritis (rKOA) in Estonian population. Methods. The rs3740199, rs1871054, rs1278279, and rs1044122 SNPs in ADAM12 gene were genotyped in 438 subjects (303...
- Shoulder Osteoarthritis. Chillemi, Claudio; Franceschini, Vincenzo // Arthritis (20901984);2013, p1
Osteoarthritis (OA) is the most frequent cause of disability in the USA, affecting up to 32.8% of patients over the age of sixty. Treatment of shoulder OA is often controversial and includes both nonoperative and surgical modalities. Nonoperative modalities should be utilized before operative...
- CIRURGIA PARENDODÃ”NTICA PARA REMOÃ‡ÃƒO DE INSTRUMENTO FRATURADO: RELATO DE CASO. ROSSI, RAFAEL RICARDO; SANDRI, RAFAEL NUNES; STAUT BRUNINI, SERGIO HENRIQUE; DO NASCIMENTO, VANESSA RODRIGUES; PFAU, EDUARDO AUGUSTO; TOMAZINHO, LUIZ FERNANDO // Brazilian Journal of Surgery & Clinical Research;dez2013-fev2014, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p51
Pulmonary Endodontics aims to maintain due to teeth that would otherwise be lost, thus causing no harm to patient health. During endodontic procedures, errors may occur caused by both the lack of skill of the professional characteristic of instruments and / or anatomy of the element in question....
- Mannose binding lectin levels are not related to radiographic damage in ankylosing spondylitis. Aydin, Sibel Zehra; Atagunduz, Pamir; Erer, Burak; Bahadir, Cengiz; Inanc, Nevsun; Direskeneli, Haner // Rheumatology International;Jan2010, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p415
In the current study we aimed to investigate the effect of MBL deficiency in radiographic damage of the spine in a large group of AS patients. One hundred and ninety-one AS patients and 85 healthy controls were studied. Disease activity, radiological scores, and demographic features were...
- Canon Demonstrates Intuitive Mobile and Wireless Radiography Capabilities and Healthcare Solutions at the AHRA Conference 2012 American Healthcare Radiology Administrators Exposition. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;8/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article presents information on a conference of American Healthcare Radiology Administrators (AHRA) from August 12 to August 16, 2012 in Orlando, Florida and informs that Canon Inc. will demonstrate its digital imaging techniques.