- Finding Your Unique Strengths: Book Review of StrengthsFinder 2.0. Shillingstad, Saundra L. // Delta Kappa Gamma Bulletin;Winter2012, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p9
This article continues a series of occasional book or Web site reviews contributed by members of the Bulletin's 2010-2012 Editorial Board. The author provides a review of a book, linked to a Web site, that can help readers understand their own unique qualities in a diverse world.
- Strengths Finder 2.0. Galagan, Pat // T+D;Dec2007, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p74
The article reviews the book "Strengths Finder 2.0," by Tom Rath.
- StrengthsFinder 2.0. DAVIS, JULIAN M. // Learning Assistance Review (TLAR);Spring2010, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p35
The article reviews the book "StrengthsFinder 2.0," by Tom Rath.
- Sharpen your saw, then expand. Rutherford, Kevin // Overdrive;Jul2011, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p24
The article reviews two books including "Strengths Finder 2.0," by Tom Rath and "Seven Habits of Highly Effective People," by Stephen Covey.
- Letter from the Editor. Reichert, Christine // Learning Assistance Review (TLAR);Spring2010, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p5
An introduction to topics discussed within the issue is presented, including a review of the book "StrengthsFinder 2.0," the article "Tutoring: A Support Strategy for At-Risk Students" and the article "Join the Conversation: Idea Exchange."
- Gallup Plays to Its Strengths. Deahl, Rachel // Publishers Weekly;8/17/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 33, p7
The article focuses on the success of Gallup Press in the U.S. According to publisher Larry Emond, the unit started as a marketing communications initiative. "Strengths Finder 2.0" and "Strengths-Based Leadership," both by Tom Rath are the unit's two books on the "Wall Street Journal's"...
- Vital Friends. Hart, S. // Personnel Today;12/5/2006, p34
The article reviews the book "Vital Friends," by Tom Rath.
- Wellbeing: The Five Essential Elements. Covert, Jack // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/17/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 49, p10
The article reviews the book "Wellbeing: The Five Essential Elements," by Tom Rath and Jim Harter.
- Strengthfinder: Invest in your own strengths. Sowada, John // Fort Worth Business Press;4/4/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p23
The article reviews the book "Strengthfinder 2.0," by Tom Rath.