Pediatric High-Alert Medications: Evidenced-Based Safe Practices for Nursing Professionals
- Evidence-based Practice in Nursing. Turrill, Sue // Nursing Children & Young People;Apr2014, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p14
No abstract available.
- EVIDENCE-PRACTICE GAPS REPORT VOLUME 1. // Australian Nursing Journal;Jun2008, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p41
The article reviews the book "Evidence-Practice Gaps Report," volume 1.
- Book Review: Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence Based Practice: Model and Guidelines. Canaff, Roger // On the Edge;Fall2012, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p1
The article reviews the book "Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence Based Practice: Models and Guidelines," by Sandra L. Dearholt and Debra Dang.
- Evidence-based nursing practice and oncology care: Are we up for the challenge? Crooks, Dauna // Canadian Oncology Nursing Journal;Fall2012, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p216
The article discusses importance of sharing one's experiences, projects, and ideas which helps to move oncology practice forward and improves outcomes of their patients. A librarian shares her experience and discusses clinical practice guidelines (CPG) which is a source of support for evidence...
- La pratique infirmiÃ¨re basÃ©e sur des donnÃ©es probantes et les soins en oncologie: Sommes-nous Ã la hauteur du dÃ©fi? Crooks, Dauna // Canadian Oncology Nursing Journal;Fall2012, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p217
No abstract available.
- Translation of Evidence Into Nursing and Health Care Practice. // Critical Care Nurse;Oct2011, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p77
The article reviews the book "Translation of Evidence Into Nursing and Health Care Practice" by K. M. White and S. Dudley-Brown.
- A call to action. Brookes, Jane // Nursing Management - UK;May2012, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p9
The author reflects on the theme "From Evidence to Action" for International Nurses Day 2012 and suggests that the best way to promote nursing is by introducing exemplary practice through the use of effective leadership and learning networks that encourage positive change and innovation.
- Strategie e strumenti per incrementare l'utilizzo dell'Evidence-Based Practice: revisione della letteratura. Fazzini, Ugo // L'Infermiere;2012, Vol. 49 Issue 5, pe77
Introduction There are many factors that can act as barriers to Evidence-Based Practice (EBP) implementation. The purpose of this review is to identify interventions and approaches that have been shown to be effective in overcoming such barriers and promoting the use of research evidence in...
- Evidence-Based Nursing: The Research-Practice Connection, 3rd edition. // Critical Care Nurse;Aug2013, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p83
The article reviews the book "Evidence-Based Nursing: The Research-Practice Connection," 3rd Edition, by Sarah Jo Brown.