- The Darker Brother (Book). Sancton, Thomas // New Republic;10/4/43, Vol. 109 Issue 14, p463
Reviews the book "The Darker Brother," by Bucklin Moon.
- Bucklin Moon and Thomas Sancton in the 1940s: Crusaders for the Racial Left. Jackson, Lawrence // Southern Literary Journal;Fall2007, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p76
This article focuses on the story of the two crusaders for the racial left in 1940s. Buckin Moon and Thomas Sancton were in the circles of the Rosenwald Foundation, the trust fund that created the vanguard of race-liberal writers of the 1940s which significantly contributed the disintegration of...
- Beating That Boy. Ellson, Ralph // New Republic;10/22/45, Vol. 113 Issue 17, p535
Reviews the book "Primer for White Folks," edited by Bucklin Moon.
- INTERRACIAL BOOKSHELF. LAFARGE, JOHN // America;12/29/1945, Vol. 74 Issue 13, p355
The article reviews the books "We Have Tomorrow," by Arna Bontemps, "Essays in the History of the American Negro," by Herbert Aptheker and "Primer for White Folks," edited by Bucklin Moon.
- To Take the Pressure Off. // Time;4/27/1953, Vol. 61 Issue 17, p52
The article reports that "Colliers," particularly its editor Roger Dakin, fired association fiction editor Bucklin Moon due to pressure from readers. "Colliers" have been receiving complaint regarding Colliers as a sponsor of the 1949 Communist-front Waldorf culture conference. The fiction staff...
- Rachel's Secret. Duggan, Charlotte // CM: Canadian Review of Materials;3/ 9/2012, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p13
The article reviews the book "Rachel's Secret," by Shelly Sanders.
- School daze. // Heart & Soul;Feb2002, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p30
Reviews the book 'The Fall of Rome,' by Martha Southgate.
- THE MARROWBONE MARBLE COMPANY,. Shea, Mike // Texas Monthly;May2010, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p60
The article reviews the book "The Marrowbone Marble Company," by Glenn Taylor.
- The Other Side (Book). // Teaching Pre K-8;Jan2002, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p36
Reviews the book 'The Other Side,' by Jacqueline Woodson.