Systems Thinking in the Public Sector, the failure of the reform regime…and a manifesto for a better way
- Freedom From Command and Control. Westcott, Russ // Quality Progress;Aug2006, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p89
The article reviews the book "Freedom Command and Control," by John Seddon.
- Applying lean differently. // Industrial Engineer: IE;Nov2005, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p14
The article reviews the book "Freedom from Command and Control: Rethinking Management for Lean Service," by John Seddon.
- Freedom from Command and Control (Book). Wood, Stephen // People Management;6/17/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p45
Reviews the book "Freedom From Command and Control," by John Seddon.
- Freedom from Command & Control, a better way to make work workâ€¦the Toyota system for service organisations. Lucey, John // Management Services;Summer2007, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p21
The article reviews the book "Freedom From Command & Control, A Better Way to Make Work Work â€¦ The Toyota System for Service Organizations," by John Seddon.
- Information Strategies in Public Administration (Book Review). Davies, Anne // Journal of Information Technology (Routledge, Ltd.);Sep93, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p195
Reviews the book 'Information Strategies in Public Administration,' edited by P.H.A. Frissen and I. Th. M. Snellen.
- Saskatchewan, Royal Commission on Government Administration. // CORS Journal;Nov66, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p180
Reviews the book "Saskatchewan."
- Panel urges politicians to be more hands off. Williams, David // Public Finance;6/26/2009, p8
Information about the panel session at the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) conference in Great Britain on June 24, 2009 is presented. It mentions the campaign of Geoff Mulgan for ministerial structures change. It adds that he believes that ministers create...
- Three from me: Andrew Knowles also recommends. // Brand Strategy;May2006, Issue 202, p42
The article reviews several books about business strategy including "Blue Ocean Strategy," by W. Chan Kim and RenÃ©e Mauborgne, "Freedom From Command and Control: Rethinking Management for Lean Service," by John Seddon, and "Whatever You Think, Think the Opposite," by Paul Arden.
- New Forms of Public Administration. Pctr�kov�, Dagmar // Sociologia;Dec1998, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p643
Reviews the book "New Forms of Public Administration."