The holy trinity of Canadian health policy
- Chaoulli v. Quebec: Charter Rights, Private Health Insurance, And The Future Of Canadian Medicare. Jost, Timothy Stoltzfus // Health Affairs;May/Jun2006, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p878
The article reviews the book "Access to Care, Access to Justice: The Legal Debate over Private Health Insurance In Canada," edited by Colleen M. Flood, Kent Roach, and Lorne Sossin.
- Health care system needs new revenue streams, expert argues. Collier, Roger // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;9/20/2011, Vol. 183 Issue 13, pE989
The article reports on the need to increase revenues to fund medical care system in Canada, which was discussed by Mark Stabile during the Canadian Medical Association (CMA)'s 144th annual general meeting in Newfoundland and Labrador on August 21, 2011. Stabile notes the need of more revenues as...
- Paying the hospital. Choate, G. Marc // Public Choice;Jul1989, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p94
Reviews the book "Paying the Hospital," William A. Glaser.
- THE SYSTEM OF FINANCING HEALTH CARE. Masic, Izet // Materia Socio Medica;2011, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p249
No abstract available.
- TOOLBOX. // AHA News;6/27/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 13, p1
No abstract available.
- Evaluation of recent changes in the financing of health services. // Bulletin of the World Health Organization;1993, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p818
The article reviews the book "Evaluation of Recent Changes in the Financing of Health Services."
- Almanac of Hospital Financial and Operating Indicators (Book). // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Aug2004, Vol. 58 Issue 8, p116
Reviews the book "Almanac of Hospital Financial and Operating Indicators".
- Long-term health care bond-financing volume falls in 1995--numbers reflect sluggish final quarter... Asplund, Jon // AHA News;1/15/96, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p4
Reports on developments related to health care industry in the United States. Long-term health care bond-financing volume in 1995; Comparison in bond sales.
- Tough medicine for medicare. Frey, Rod // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;4/19/93, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p41
States that Medicare has proven distinctly unhealthy for Canadian taxpayers and with rising health care costs needs to be reformed. The case of Betty Mariot who suffers from pelvic congestion syndrome (PCS); Free-spending approach to health care; The Oregon health care reforms; Why Canada may...