- "Those Ill Things": On Hidden Spectacles and the Ethics of Display. Pietrzak-Franger, Monika // Neo-Victorian Studies;Sep2011, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p24
Angela Carter's short story 'Black Venus' (1985) and John Wood's collection of poems Endurance and Suffering: Narratives of Disease in the 19th Century (2007) are revisionist projects which also rewrite life stories of people suffering from syphilis. This paper inspects to what extent these...
- America and the Daguerreotype. (Book). Anderson, Kathy J. // Library Journal;10/1/1991, Vol. 116 Issue 16, p94
Reviews the book "American and the Daguerreotype," edited by John Wood.
- THE PHOTOGRAPHIC ARTS. Seigel, Judy // Women Artists News Book Review;1998, Vol. 23, p5
The article reviews the book "The Photographic Arts," by John Wood.
- John Woods: Errors of Reasoning: Naturalizing the Logic of Inference (Studies in Logic, Vol. 45). Finocchiaro, Maurice // Argumentation;May2014, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p231
No abstract available.
- The Aqquyunlu (Book Review). Itzkowitz, Norman // American Historical Review;Dec77, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p1301
Reviews the book 'The Aqquyunlu -- Clan, Confederation, Empire: A Study in 15th/19th Century Turko-Iranian Politics,' by John E. Woods.
- With Rucksack Round Ireland. // Education;Apr1952, Vol. 72 Issue 8, p576
The article reviews the book "With Rucksack Round Ireland," by John Wood.
- Striking the Earth (Book). Sasso, Louis // Library Journal;7/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 13, p1535
Reviews the book ' Striking the Earth,' by John Woods.
- Nature Hide and Seek (Book Review). Odean, Kathleen; Jones, Trevelyn E.; Gerhardt, Lillian N. // School Library Journal;Mar86, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p154
Reviews the book 'Nature Hide and Seek: Oceans,' by John Wood.
- Perspectives on War in the Bible (Book). Jones, G.H. // Journal for the Study of the Old Testament;Jun99 Book List, Issue 84, p144
Reviews the book 'Perspectives on War in the Bible,' by John A. Wood.