Encyclopedia of Stem Cell Research
- Encyclopedia of Stem Cell Research. Mushiewicz, Marion S. // Reference & User Services Quarterly;Summer2009, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p407
The article reviews the book "Encyclopedia of Stem Cell Research," edited by Clive N. Svendsen and Allison D. Ebert.
- Encyclopedia of Stem Cell Research. Cameron, Hazel // Library Journal;12/1/2008, Vol. 133 Issue 20, p157
The article reviews the book "Encyclopedia of Stem Cell Research," two volumes, edited by Clive N. Svendsen and Allison D. Ebert.
- Encyclopedia of Stem Cell Research. // Library Journal;11/15/2008 Reference Supplement, Vol. 133, p70
This article reviews the book "Encyclopedia of Stem Cell Research."
- SAGE Knows Social Science. Roncevic, Mirela // Library Journal;11/1/2008, Vol. 133 Issue 18, p102
An interview with Rolf Janke, vice president and publisher of SAGE Reference, is presented. When asked what qualities SAGE possesses today that it didn't years ago, he replies that its a much more global company with an aggressive digital-content strategy. Janke comments on SAGE's acquisition of...
- Editorial. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Nov74, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p186
Editorial. Focuses on the joys of book reviewing. Reasons why book reviews sometimes appear in print a year or two years after the date of publication; Books that do not require full review; Rules on finding a book reviewer.
- The meaning of everyday occupation, 2nd ed. Parkinson, Sue // British Journal of Occupational Therapy;Jun2012, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p299
The article reviews the book "The Meaning of Everyday Occupation," 2nd ed., by Betty Risteen Hasselkus.
- Changes, Changes: First Opinions, Second Reactions Documents Its Second Year. May, Jill P. // First Opinions -- Second Reactions;2009, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p5
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses the paired books reviews that fit the idea of "first opinion, second reactions," and the commentary by author Andrea Warren.
- BOOKS IN REVIEW. Pellegrini, David // New England Theatre Journal;2010, Vol. 21, p159
An introduction to a series of book reviews, published within the issue, is presented.
- get reviewed. // ForeWord;Fall2012, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p37
The article offers information of the printed and online book review services offered by "ForeWord Review" magazine.