Nursing Without Borders: Values, Wisdom, Success Makers
- Dictionary of Nursing - Second Edition. Roe, Siobhan // Nursing Standard;4/23/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p31
The article reviews the book "Dictionary of Nursing," Second Edition.
- Clinical Evidence (Book). Brady, Cheryl A. // Nephrology Nursing Journal;Aug2002, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p389
Reviews the book 'Clinical Evidence.'
- CODE GREEN (Book). Kim, Kimberly H. // Journal of Cultural Diversity;Winter2003, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p134
Reviews the book "Code Green: Money-Driven Hospitals and the Dismantling of Nursing," edited by Dana Beth Weinberg and forwarded by Suzanned Gordon.
- The political potential of nurses. Chapman, C.M. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);8/24/1985, Vol. 291 Issue 6495, p539
Reviews the book 'The Politics of Nursing,' by J. Salvage.
- book notes. // Exceptional Parent;Jun2001, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p88
Reviews the book `Ask a Nurse: From Home Remedies to Hospital Care,' edited by Geraldine Bednash.
- Evidence for nursing practice. Wiffen, Alison // Evidence Based Medicine;Jun2008, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p94
The article reviews the book "Evidence for Nursing Practice," edited by M. Courtney.
- HOME NURSING. // Education;May1900, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p582
The article reviews the book "Home Nursing," by Eveleen Harrison.
- The Consulting Veterinary Nurse. Maclean, Kelly D. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;2/2/2013, Vol. 172 Issue 5, p132
The article reviews the book "The Consulting Veterinary Nurse," by Nicola Ackerman.
- Nursing Against the Odds. // Critical Care Nurse;Aug2008, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p69
The article reviews the book "Nursing Against the Odds," by Suzanne Gordon.