Respiratory Nursing: A Core Curriculum
- Respiratory Nursing: A Core Curriculum. Donesky-Cuenco, DorAnne // Respiratory Care;Aug2009, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p1123
The article reviews the book "Respiratory Nursing: A Core Curriculum," by Michele Geiger-Bronsky.
- Oxford Handbook of Respiratory Nursing. Raisbeck, Elspeth // Nursing Standard;9/8/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p30
The article reviews the book "Oxford Handbook of Respiratory Nursing," edited by Terry Robinson and Jane E. Scullion.
- Working with Children who Need Long-Term Respiratory Support. // Primary Health Care;Jul2013, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p11
The article reviews the book "Working With Children Who Need Long-Term Respiratory Support," by Jaaui Hewitt-Taylor.
- 5 Changes Expected in Respiratory Care. // AARC Times;Apr2009, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p56
A list of the five changes expected in respiratory care in the U.S. is presented including the continuous evolution and increase in complexity of the science of respiratory care, development of new respiratory life-support technologies and reimbursement changes, among others.
- Children's Respiratory Nursing. Fox, Susan // Nursing Children & Young People;Mar2013, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p12
The article reviews the book ``Children's Respiratory Nursing,'' by Janice Mighten.
- Respiratory nursing: Managing breathlessness better. Manchester, Anne // Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand;May2014, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p34
No abstract available.
- Karen Heslop: Merge care pathways. Heslop, Karen // Practice Nursing;Jul2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p394
An interview with Karen Heslop of the advisory group for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) at the British Thoracic Society (BTS), is presented. When asked on her greatest inspiration, she refers to her friend, Anne McNall, whom she met at her training. She says that emphasizing the...
- Infant Nasal-Pharyngeal Suctioning: Is it Beneficial? Hayes, Janice S.; Czarnecki, Michelle L.; Kaucic, Cheryl L. // Pediatric Nursing;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p193
Offers information on a study on the benefits and potential risks of nasal pharyngeal (NP) suctioning of infants with respiratory illnesses. Purpose of the study; Methods; Results of the study.
- NOTICE BOARD. // Nursing Standard;6/4/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p64
The article presents 2014 news on medicine. The animated film "Just the Job", which focuses on the relationship between work, health and well being, was launched by National Health Service Education for Scotland. An organization called the European Respiratory Nurses Association has been...