Precepting in Nursing: Developing an Effective Workforce
- Book me. // Lamp;2009, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p42
The article reviews several books related to nursing including "Holistic Nursing: A Handbook for Practice," 5th edition by Barbara Montgomery Dassey and Lynn Keegan, "Precepting in Nursing: Developing an Effective Workforce," by Susan Ullrich and Ann Haffer and "Casarett and Doull's Toxicology:...
- Preceptor: A Nurse's Guide to Mentoring (Book). Jenkins, Jo Ann // Critical Care Nurse;Oct2003, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p79
Reviews the electronic book "Preceptor: A Nurse's Guide to Mentoring," by Sue Ulrich and Ann Haffer.
- Nursing History: The State of the Art (Book). Rafferty, Anne Marie // English Historical Review;Jul90, Vol. 105 Issue 416, p756
Reviews the book 'Nursing History: The State of the Art,' edited by Christopher Maggs.
- Dictionary of Nursing - Second Edition. Roe, Siobhan // Nursing Standard;4/23/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p31
The article reviews the book "Dictionary of Nursing," Second Edition.
- Clinical Evidence (Book). Brady, Cheryl A. // Nephrology Nursing Journal;Aug2002, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p389
Reviews the book 'Clinical Evidence.'
- CODE GREEN (Book). Kim, Kimberly H. // Journal of Cultural Diversity;Winter2003, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p134
Reviews the book "Code Green: Money-Driven Hospitals and the Dismantling of Nursing," edited by Dana Beth Weinberg and forwarded by Suzanned Gordon.
- Ethics in Nursing. // Education;May1933, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p574
The article reviews the book "Ethics in Nursing," by Gene Harrison.
- A surgeon recommends (Book Review). Chapman, C.M. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);8/24/1985, Vol. 291 Issue 6495, p539
Reviews the book 'Nursing Today,' by J. Salvage.
- The political potential of nurses. Chapman, C.M. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);8/24/1985, Vol. 291 Issue 6495, p539
Reviews the book 'The Politics of Nursing,' by J. Salvage.