- Ripples of Hope (Book). Davis, Thomas J. // Library Journal;4/15/2003, Vol. 128 Issue 7, p107
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Ripples of Hope: Great American Civil Rights Speeches,' edited by Josh Gottheimer.
- Lincoln's Speeches Reconsidered. Guelzo, Allen Carl // Indiana Magazine of History;Sep2006, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p281
The article reviews the book "Lincoln's Speeches Reconsidered," by John Channing Briggs.
- GOOD AMERICAN SPEECH. Hargis, Donald E. // Western Speech;May1952, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p197
Reviews the book "Good American Speech."
- American Issues. Walter, Otis M. // Today's Speech;Feb1962, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p29
Reviews the book "American Issues," by Edwin Black and Harry P. Kerr.
- 311 CONGRESS COURT. O'Hearn, Walter // America;9/19/1953, Vol. 89 Issue 25, p605
The article reviews the book "311 Congress Court," by Richard Sullivan.
- PROCEEDINGS OF THE AMERICAN SPEECH CORRECTION ASSOCIATION. Baccus, J.H. // Western Speech;May1939, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p24
Reviews the book "Proceedings of the American Speech Correction Association," edited by Robert West.
- The Standard of American Speech mad Other Papers. W. I. L. // America;7/3/1926, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p284
The article reviews the book "The Standard Of American Speech and Other Papers," by Fred Newton Scott.
- A Government As Good As Its People (Book Review). O'Brien, Thomas M. // Library Journal;7/1/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 13, p1503
Reviews the book 'A Government As Good As Its People,' by Jimmy Carter.
- I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR (Book). Grabarek, Daryl; Minkel, Walter // School Library Journal;Aug2002, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p140
Reviews the book 'I Do Solemnly Swear: The Inaugural Addresses of the Presidents of the United States 1789-2001.'