THIS NIGHT CALLED DAY
- THE ROAD AHEAD. McKENNA, JOSEPH C. // America;12/24/1949, Vol. 82 Issue 12, p372
The article reviews the book, "The Road Ahead" by John T. Flynn.
- HEARTS AND POWERS. O'CONNOR, JOHN J. // America;12/15/1945, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p299
The article reviews the book "Elizabeth and Leicester," by Milton Waldman.
- LIGHTS OUT. CALIRI, FORTUNATA // America;12/15/1945, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p301
The article reviews the book "Lights Out," by Baynard Kendrick.
- The Noir Forties: The American People from Victory to Cold War. // Publishers Weekly;10/15/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 42, p54
A review of the book "The Noir Forties: The American People from Victory to Cold War," by Richard Lingeman is presented.
- Truman and MacArthur: Policy, Politics, and the Hunger for Honor and Renown. Reichard, Gary Warren // Journal of American History;Mar2009, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p1237
The article reviews the book "Truman and MacArthur: Policy, Politics, and the Hunger for Honor and Renown," by Michael D. Pearlman.
- THY PEOPLE MY PEOPLE. O'Connell, Daniel M. // America;2/7/1942, Vol. 66 Issue 18, p499
The article reviews the book "Thy People, My People," by E. J. Edwards.
- 1948: Portrait of a year. // American History;Jun98, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p15
Introduces a series of articles which focuses on some historical events in the United States that took place in 1948.
- Cry `Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war: McCarthyism, Korea, and other nightmares. Dowd, Doug // Monthly Review: An Independent Socialist Magazine;Apr97, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p32
Characterizes the political and social situation in the United States in the period from 1945 to 1952. College students as the silent generation; Horrors of the war in Vietnam; Devastation caused by the war in Korea; Lasting impressions about the origins of the Korean war; Administration of...
- THE CHOSEN. DOWD, WILLIAM A. // America;10/8/1949, Vol. 82 Issue 1, p22
The article reviews the book "The Chosen," by E. J. Edwards.