REVOLT U. S. A
- Stealing a Continent. Bois, W. E. B. Du // New Republic;6/24/36, Vol. 87 Issue 1125, p210
Reviews the book "The Rape of Africa," by Lamar Middleton.
- The Revolutions of 1989 (Book). Saxonberg, Steven // Slavic & East European Journal;Winter2001, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p796
Reviews the book 'The Revolutions of 1989,' edited by Vladimir Tismaneanu.
- Living the Revolution (Book Review). Jones, Susan // Library Journal;9/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 16, p1846
Reviews the book 'Living the Revolution: an oral history of contemporary Cuba. Vol. 2: Four Women,' by Oscar Lewis et al.
- Confronting Revoltion (Book). Camp, Roderic A. // Library Journal;7/1/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 12, p91
Reviews the book 'Confronting Revolution: Security Through Diplomacy in Central America,' edited by Morris Blachman.
- Revolution and Reaction (Book Review). Pinkney, David H. // American Historical Review;Dec76, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p1130
Reviews the book 'Revolution and Reaction: 1848 and the Second French Republic,' edited by Roger Price.
- The French Revolution of 1830 (Book Review). Sumler, David E. // Journal of Social History;Winter75, Vol. 8 Issue 2
Reviews the book 'The French Revolution of 1830,' by David H. Pinkney.
- The School of the French Revolution (Book Review). O'Keefe, C.B. // Canadian Journal of History;Apr76, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p103
Reviews the book 'The School of the French Revolution: A documentary history of the College of Louis-le-Grand and its director, Jean-Francois Champagne, 1762-1814,' edited and translated by R.R. Palmer.
- Lost Revolutions (Book). Hennen, John // North Carolina Historical Review;Jan2001, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p121
Reviews the book 'Lost Revolutions: The South in the 1950s,' by Pete Daniel.
- The French Revolution. H. W. // America;10/9/1909, Vol. 1 Issue 26, p703
The article reviews the book "The French Revolution," by R.M. Johnston.