- Man's Most Dangerous Myth: The Fallacy of Race. // Military Affairs;Oct1942, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p231
The article reviews the book "Man's Most Dangeros Myth: The Fallacy of Race" by Montague Francis Ashley-Montagu.
- Man's Most Dangerous Myth: The Fallacy of Race. Storck, Joun // New Republic;4/12/43, Vol. 108 Issue 15, p484
Reviews the book "Man's Most Dangerous Myth: The Fallacy of Race," by M.F. Ashley Montagu
- Man's Most Dangerous Myth (Book Review). Smiley-Marquez, Carolyna // Diversity Factor;Fall99, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p44
Reviews the book `Man's Most Dangerous Myth: The Fallacy of Race,' 6th ed., by Ashley Montagu.
- MAN'S MOST DANGEROUS MYTH: THE FALLACY OF RACE/RACE, REASON & RUBBISH: A PRIMER OF RACE BIOLOGY (Book). Johnson, Guy B. // Social Forces;May43, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p493
The article provides information about two books on primatology. Books include: "Man's Most Dangerous Myth: The Fallacy of Race," by M.F. Ashley Montagu and "Race, Reason and Rubbish: A Primer of Race Biology," by gunnar Dahlberg. These two little volumes are excellent additions to a growing...
- Correspondence. Prince Hubertus Zu Loewenstein.; Prank Mccallneer; M. F. Ashley Montagu; Samuel L. Katz,; Robert Allzwfon Parker; Irwin Edman // New Republic;5/17/43, Vol. 108 Issue 20, p671
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Effects of the Second World War on political conditions in Germany; Criticism of an article related to a conference in Atlanta, Georgia on race relations; Clarification given by the writer of the book...
- Appalachians and Race (Book). Mann, Ralph // Journal of Southern History;May2002, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p479
Reviews the book 'Appalachians and Race: The Mountain South From Slavery to Segregation,' edited by John C. Inscoe.
- Cycle Racing (Book Review). Gerhardt, Lillian N.; Jones, Trevelyn E.; Gale, David; Brown, Judy L. // School Library Journal;May86, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p117
Reviews the book 'Cycle Racing,' by Frank Westell and Ken Evans, with illustrations by Anne Isseyegh.
- The Crucible of Race: Black-White Relations in the American South since Emancipation. Rabinowitz, Howard N. // Journal of American History;Sep1985, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p432
Reviews the book "The Crucible of Race: Black-White Relations in the American South Since Emancipation," by Joel Williamson.
- Race and Membership in American History: The Eugenics Movement (Book). Pollard, Mignonne // Multicultural Education;Summer2003, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p58
Reviews the book "Race and Membership in American History: The Eugenics Movement."