Chronicles of a cardiologist in Canada's North
- Human Factors in Forms Design. Reep, Diana C.; Ceccio, Joseph F. // Journal of Business Communication;Fall84, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p75
The article presents a review of the book "Human Factors in Forms Design," by John H. Burgess.
- Doctor to the North: Thirty Years of Treating Heart Disease Among the Inuit. McBain, Lesley // Native Studies Review;2010, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p150
A review of the book "Doctor to the North: 30 Years of Treating Heart Disease Among the Inuit," by John H. Burgess is presented.
- UH gain may bring Mt. Sinai pain. Santiago, Raquel // Crain's Cleveland Business;08/18/97, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p2
Focuses on the effects of seven cardiologists leaving for University Hospitals of Cleveland, on the Primary Health Systems Mount Sinai Medical Center. Comments from Paul Lee, president of Strategic Health Care; Effects of the recruitment of seven cardiologists to Mount Sinai.
- The country's best heart doctors. Abrams, Maxine // Good Housekeeping;Mar96, Vol. 222 Issue 3, p127
Profiles some of United States best heart doctors, Eric Rose of Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center in New York, Roberta Williams of University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Robert F. Spetzler of St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, and other key persons. Experiences encountered;...
- After the Bethesda Conference, where are we with the CV workforce shortage? Pepine, Carl J. // Cardiology Today;Mar2009, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p4
The author comments on efforts to address the shortage of cardiologists in the U.S. as of 2009.
- How cardiologists are paid. Wann, L. Samuel // Cardiology Today;Aug2014, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p8
The article offers information on how cardiologists in the U.S. are being paid.
- `Doctor, what is the name of your malpractice insurer'? Nathan, M. P. Ravindra // Medical Economics;9/11/95, Vol. 72 Issue 17, p99
Illustrates a cardiologist's experience about a family's concern not for their patient but for the amount of money they would get from the insurance coverage of the attending physician after a successful malpractice suit.
- Consultation with a Cardiologist (Book Review). Hulkonen, David // Library Journal;5/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p1068
Reviews two books on cardiology. 'Consultation with a Cardiologist: Coronary Heart Disease and Heart Attacks; Management' and 'Consultation with a Cardiologist: Coronary Heart Disease and Heart Attacks; Prevention,' by Jacob I. Haft and Saretta Berlin.
- The Heart Speaks: A Cardiologist Reveals the Secret Language of Healing. // Publishers Weekly;11/21/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 46, p37
The article reviews the book "The Heart Speaks: A Cardiologist Reveals the Secret Language of Healing," by Mimi Guarneri.