Evolution at the St. John Ambulance
- The Beginner's Guide to Canadian Honours. Lem, Val Ken // CM: Canadian Review of Materials;10/10/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p28
The article reviews the book "The Beginner's Guide to Canadian Honours" by Christopher McCreery.
- The Beginner's Guide to Canadian Honours. Hatcher, Anne // Resource Links;Dec2008, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p45
The article reviews the book "The Beginner's Guide to Canadian Honours," by Christopher McCreery.
- History, Geography & Culture. // Best Books for Kids & Teens;2009, p33
The article reviews several books on history, geography and culture, including "The Beginner's Guide to Canadian Honours," by Christopher McCreery, "The Betrayal of Africa," by Gerald Caplan, and "The Delta Is My Home," by Tom McLeod and Mindy Willett.
- EMS service getting two new ambulances. Tubbs, Ashlyn // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);2/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p1
The article reports that two new ambulances have been purchased by Donley County, Texas hospital.
- Silent ambulances: Just as speedy? Chen, Ingfei; Griffin, Katherine // Health (Time Inc. Health);Jul/Aug95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p18
Reports on the effectiveness of using warning signals in speeding ambulances' trips in the United States. Study by the East Carolina University School of Medicine; Danger of warning signals; National Association of Emergency Medical Services Physicians' recommendation on the use of warning signals.
- Regional ambulances. // New Hampshire Business Review;2/17/95, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the effort of the Walpole Volunteer Ambulance Corps to sustain its ambulance service in New Hampshire. Reliance of the community members to the ambulances; Discussion to address the increasing need for the services.
- Rotors and racers to the rescue. Pope, Greg; Dane, Abe // Popular Mechanics;Aug93, Vol. 170 Issue 8, p18
Reports on ambulances used by the Air Force and the Army. Air Force Special Tactics Squadron's R-1 Rescue All-Terrain Transport vehicle; Army's Sikorsky UH-60A Black Hawk medevac ambulance helicopter; Features.
- Four UK sites switch to a criteria based systems for dispatch of ambulances. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);04/05/97, Vol. 314 Issue 7086, p994
Reports on the decision of four sites in Great Britain to switch to a criteria-based system for dispatch of ambulances.
- Circuit breakers replace auto blade fuses. O'Connor, Roy // Design News;7/21/97, Vol. 53 Issue 14, p45
Presents information on the replacement of blade fuses with circuit breakers manufactured by E-T-A Altdorf by the Ambulance Division of Universal Vehicles, United Kingdom. Reasons for the replacements; Benefits of the circuit breakers.