Age is only another number
- Old Endeavour: Scientific and Humanitarian Contributions by Physicians Over Age 65. Brumback, Roger A. // Journal of Child Neurology;Dec2009, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p1572
The article reviews the book "Old Endeavour: Scientific and Humanitarian Contributions by Physicians Over Age 65," by William C. Gibson.
- Medical Comets: Scholarly Contributions by Medical Undergraduates. Murphy, Gabrielle // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Jul1998, Vol. 91 Issue 7, p396
The article reviews the book "Medical Comets: Scholarly Contributions by Medical Undergraduates," by William C. Gibson.
- Sherrington: His Life and Thought. Whitteridge, D. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Apr1980, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p307
The article reviews the book "Sherrington: His Life and Thought," by John C. Eccles and William C. Gibson.
- Spreading 'The Word' On Campus. Kinnon, Joy Bennett // Ebony;Oct2005, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p134
Features several African American university and college chaplains. Jewelnel Davis of Columbia University; Frederick J. Streets, Yale University; William C. Gibson from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Ministry with the Aging (Book). Buehler, David // Library Journal;1/1/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 1, p62
Reviews the book 'Ministry With the Aging,' edited by William M. Clements.
- Sourcebook on Aging (Book Review). Haas, Marilyn L. // Library Journal;3/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p654
Reviews the book 'Sourcebook on Aging.'
- Encyclopedia of Aging (Book). Coutts, Brian; McConnell, Tamara // Library Journal;4/15/2003, Vol. 128 Issue 7, p41
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Encyclopedia of Aging,' 4 vols., edited by David J. Ekerdt.
- Agee: Selected Literary Documents (Book). Folks, Jeffrey J. // Southern Quarterly;Winter1999, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p179
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Agee: Selected Literary Documents,' edited by Victor A. Kramer.
- Neuroendocrinology of Aging (Book). Wise, Phyllis // American Scientist;Nov/Dec84, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p633
Reviews the book 'Neuroendocrinology of Aging,' edited by Joseph Meites.