HAPPIER: Learn the Secrets to Daily Joy and Lasting Fulfillment
- Happier: Learn the Secrets to Daily Joy and Lasting Fulfillment. Zelenski, John M. // Canadian Psychology;Aug2008, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p271
The article reviews the book "Happier: Learn the Secrets to Daily Joy and Lasting Fulfillment," by Tal Ben-Shahar.
- Are You Happy? Halpern, Sue // New York Review of Books;4/3/2008, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p24
The article reviews several books including "The How of Happiness: A Scientific Approach to Getting the Life You Want," by Sonja Lyubomirsky, "Happier: Learn the Secrets to Daily Joy and Lasting Fulfillment," by Tal Ben-Shahar, and "Stumbling on Happiness," by Daniel Gilbert.
- Media Spotlight: Happier by Tal Ben-Shahar. Thickett, Robert // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);7/9/2014, p25
No abstract available.
- Time to get serious about our happiness. Seldon, Anthony // Management Today;Jun2007, p32
The article reviews the book "Happier: Finding Pleasure, Meaning and Life's Ultimate Currency," by Tal Ben-Shahar.
- A New Year And A Happier New You. Worley, Brian // OfficePro;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 69 Issue 1, Special section p5
The article suggests ten ways to achieve happiness. People count the blessings they received. People should be more greateful for what they often taken for granted. They should take a few minutes a day to think about all the things they should be greateful for. People must simplify their life....
- Choose the Life You Want: 101 Ways to Create Your Own Road to Happiness. // Publishers Weekly;2/25/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 8, p164
The article reviews the audiobook "Choose the Life You Want: 101 Ways to Create Your Own Road to Happiness," by Tal Ben-Shahar, narrated by Traber Burns.
- I'm reading happiness at Harvard. Gunnell, Barbara // New Statesman;4/3/2006, Vol. 135 Issue 4786, p21
This article describes the college course "Positive Psychology," the most popular class at Harvard University in 2006. It is taught by Tal D. Ben-Shahar, author of "The Question of Happiness." The author also discusses the "science" of happiness. She reports that in some quarters it is thought...
- Happiness 101 with Tal Ben-Shahar. Reed, J. // Video Librarian;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p50
The article reviews the DVD release "Happiness 101 With Tal Ben-Shahar."
- Happiness 101. // Glamour;Sep2006, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p246
The article presents tips on how to have a happier life which was given by Tal D. Ben-Shahar in his positive psychology seminar in Harvard University. Ben-Shahar said that one should find happiest pursuit by making a list of activities that are meaningful. He points out that one should be okay...