Levin and O'Neal's The Diabetic Foot. 7th ed
- LEVIN AND O'NEAL'S THE DIABETIC FOOT. Mroczek, Kenneth // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;5/28/2008, Vol. 299 Issue 20, p2448
The article presents a review of the book "Levin & O'Neal's The Diabetic Foot," edited by John H. Bowker and Michael A. Pfeifer.
- Levin and O'Neal's The Diabetic Foot (Book). Pinzur, Michael S. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Apr2001, Vol. 83-A Issue 4, p641
Reviews the book 'Levin and O'Neal's the Diabetic Foot,' edited by John Bowker and Michael Pfeifer.
- One set of procedures; 52 years of experience. Pollack, Peter // AAOS Now;May2010, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p13
The article offers the insights of doctor John H. Bowker on lower limb amputation and management. It says that Bowker discussed several types of limb amputation during the Orthopaedic Rehabilitation Association on Specialty Day at the 2010 American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) Annual...
- Atlas of Amputations and Limb Deficiencies: Surgical, Prosthetic, and Rehabilitation Principles. 3rd ed. Walsh, Nicolas E. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Jun2006, Vol. 88-A Issue 6, p1424
The article reviews the book "Atlas of Amputations and Limb Deficiencies: Surgical, Prosthetic, and Rehabilitation Principles," 3rd ed., edited by Douglas G. Smith, John W. Michael and John H. Bowker.
- Tough Beans (Book Review). Weisman, Kathryn // School Library Journal;Sep88, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p182
Reviews the book 'Tough Beans,' by Betty Bates.
- Even Superheroes Get Diabetes: Another Kid's Comic Book. // Diabetes Health;Oct/Nov2007, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p60
The article reviews the book "Even Superheroes Get Diabetes," by Sue Ganz-Schmitt.
- Katie Goes to Camp: A Book About Diabetes. Gauthier, Roseanne // Resource Links;Apr2010, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p14
The article reviews the book "Katie Goes to Camp: A Book About Diabetes," by Rachelle Smith and Cassandra Smith.
- Katie is not Alone: A Collection of Short Stories about Diabetes. Rowlinson, Nicole // Resource Links;Oct2011, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p22
The article reviews the book "Katie Is Not Alone: A Collection of Short Stories About Diabetes," by Rachelle Smith.
- Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls. // Bookmarks (15460657);Jul/Aug2013, Issue 65, p56
The article reviews the book "Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls," by David Sedaris.