- Afterword. Cohen, Sacha // Training & Development;Apr98, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p56
Reviews the books `Learning From the Future: Competitive Foresight Scenarios,' edited by Liam Fahey and Robert M. Randall and `The Distributed Mind: Achieving High Performance Through the Collective Intelligence of Knowledge Work Teams,' by Kimball Fisher and Mareen Duncan.
- Glimpse of the borderless future. Pospisil, Vivian // Industry Week/IW;01/19/98, Vol. 247 Issue 2, p90
Reviews several books about management. `The Death of Distance: How the Communications Revolution Will Change Our Lives,' by Frances Cairncross; `Driving Change: How the Best Companies are Preparing for the 21st Century,' by Jerry Yoram Wind and Jeremy Main; `Learning from the Future:...
- Learning from the Future. Fahey, Liam; Randall, Robert M. // Business Book Review Library;1998, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p1
As a tool for future planning, scenario learning is applicable to many topics, contexts, and organizations, thus, the management literature is full of references to scenario learning, especially as it applies to the practices developed and evolved at Shell. However, Learning from the Future...
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Algeria;2008, p76
A list of books and Internet resources that explore Algeria is presented.
- Some Notable New Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p182
No abstract available.
- Best-Selling Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p183
No abstract available.
- Book reviews. Fenner, Michael // African Affairs;Jul94, Vol. 93 Issue 372, p461
Reviews the book `The Southern African Environment: Profiles of the SADC Countries,' by Sam Moyo, Phil O'Keefe and Michael Sill.
- Booklet on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. // American Family Physician;3/1/1998, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p1148
Presents information on a booklet entitled `Handout on Health: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus,' and published by the National Institute of Arthtitis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Contents of the booklet; Availability of the booklet.
- Report resources. // American Rehabilitation;Summer90, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p30
Lists of several manuals and other publications on how to develop and evaluate a corporate disability management program and for people interested in pursuing a variety of health careers. `Strategies for Maintaining a Support Group,' by Pearl R. Paulson; `The Disability Management Sourcebook,'...