Intestinal failure. Diagnosis, management and transplantation
- INTESTINAL ANTISEPSIS. Dreiling, David A. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Feb1970, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p181
Reviews the book "Intestinal Antisepsis," by Isidore Cohn, Jr.
- Chronic Inflammatory Bowel disease (Book). French, Arthur B. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Sep75, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p443
Reviews the book 'Chronic Inflammatory Bowel Disease,' edited by James L. Achord.
- The Bowel Book (). Pullen, Mandy // Nursing Older People;Dec2002, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p38
Reviews the book 'The Bowel Book,' by Michael Levitt.
- Vascular disorders of the Intestine (Book). Hirschowitz, Basil I. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Feb72, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p349
Reviews the book 'Vascular Disorders of the Intestine,' edited by Scott J. Boley, Solomon S. Schwartz and Lester F. Williams Jr.
- Readings on diarrhoea. // Bulletin of the World Health Organization;1993, Vol. 71 Issue 3/4, p480
The article reviews the book "Readings on Diarrhoea: Student Manual."
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (Book Review). Mee, A.S.; Allam, R.N. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);3/2/91, Vol. 302 Issue 6775, p541
Reviews the book 'Inflammatory Bowel Diseases,' by R.N. Allan.
- TULBURÄ‚RILE FUNCÅ¢IONALE INTESTINALE. Radu, Corina // Clujul Medical;Jun2011, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p299
No abstract available.
- Eating Right for a Bad Gut: The Complete Nutritional Guide to Ileitis, Colitis, Crohn's Disease and Inflammatory Bowel Disease. (Book). Mott, Evelyn L. // Library Journal;6/1/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 10, p164
Reviews the book "Eating Right for a Bad Gut: The Complete Nutritional Guide to Ileitis, Colitis, Crohn's Disease and Inflammatory Bowel Disease," by James Scala.
- Efficiency of EPI cluster sampling for assessing diarrhoea and dysentery prevalence. Yoon, S.S; Katz, J. // Bulletin of the World Health Organization;1997, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p417
Offers a look at examinations of efficiency of EPI cluster sampling in assessing the prevalence of diarrhoea and dysentery. Details on diarrhoea as one of the major causes of death among children in developing countries; Reference to when EPI cluster sampling can be used.