Of buffoons and scamps: the struggle for medical licensure
- Publications. // Canadian Mining Journal;Jun2006, Vol. 127 Issue 4, p7
The article provides information on several publications, related to the Canadian Museum of Civilization and the mining industry, released in the Canadian market. The book "A World Inside: A 150-Year History of the Canadian Museum of Civilization," by Christy Vodden and Ian Dyck, is a splendid...
- Lifearts (Book Review). Thies, Roger // Library Journal;3/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p720
Reviews the book 'Lifearts: A Practical Guide to Total Being--Traditional Wisdom and the New Medicine,' by Evelyn DeSmedt and others.
- Medical Care in Developing Countries. Arnhold, Raner G. // Clinical Pediatrics;Jun1968, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p356
Reviews the book "Medical Care in Developing Countries," edited by Maurice King.
- READINGS IN MEDICAL CARE (Book). Cockerill, Eleanor // Social Work;Jan59, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p114
Reviews the book "Readings in Medical Care."
- Ethnicity and Medical Care (Book). Mull, J. Dennis; Mull, Dorothy J. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jul81, Vol. 95 Issue 1, p127
Reviews the book 'Ethnicity and Medical Care,' edited by Alan Harwood.
- Unexpected Complications in Medical Care (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jan80, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p143
Reviews the book 'Unexpected Complications in Medical Care,' edited by Harry Bostr Ã¶ m and Nils Ljungstedt.
- Self-examination in vogue. Dusley, H.A.F. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);7/4/1981, Vol. 283 Issue 6283, p47
Reviews the book 'Reviewing Practice in Medical Care,' edited by Gordon McLachlan.
- Medical Care of Mountain Climbers (Book Review). Clarke, Charles // British Medical Journal;8/7/1976, Vol. 2 Issue 6031, p375
Reviews the book 'Medical Care for Mountain Climbers,' by Peter Steele.
- Health and Medical Care in New York City (Book). Gordon, William E. // Social Work;Oct57, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p84
Reviews the book "Health and Medical Care in New York City."