Surgical Techniques of the Shoulder, Elbow, and Knee in Sports Medicine
- SURGICAL TECHNIQUES OF THE SHOULDER, ELBOW, AND KNEE IN SPORTS MEDICINE. Rokito, Andrew S. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;4/8/2009, Vol. 301 Issue 14, p1489
The article reviews the book "Surgical Techniques of the Shoulder, Elbow and Knee in Sports Medicine," by Brian J. Cole and John K. Sekiya.
- Textbook of Arthroscopy. Sperling, John W. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Apr2005, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p566
Reviews the book "Textbook of Arthroscopy," edited by Mark D. Miller and Brian J. Cole.
- Textbook of Arthroscopy. Pagnani, Michael J. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;May2005, Vol. 87-A Issue 5, p1184
Reviews the book "Textbook of Arthroscopy," by Mark D. Miller and Brian J. Cole.
- Biologic Joint Reconstruction: Alternatives to Arthroplasty. Baykan, M. Asim // Journal of Sports Science & Medicine;Jun2009, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p313
The article reviews the book "Biologic Joint Reconstruction: Alternatives to Arthroplasty," edited by Brian J. Cole and Andreas H. Gmoll.
- Articular Cartilage Lesions: A Practical Guide to Assessment and Treatment. Rosenberg, Lawrence C. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Apr2005, Vol. 87-A Issue 4, p921
Reviews the book "Articular Cartilage Lesions: A Practical Guide to Assessment and Treatment," edited by Brian J. Cole and M. Mike Malek.
- Aches and pains of spring sports. Davis, Kevin // Crain's Chicago Business;5/7/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p53
The article reports on the vulnerability of the athletes to inevitable injuries after long time of not playing their sports. According to physician Brian J. Cole, a lot of athletes are in marginal shape and getting injured more easily. He further points out that the reason they get easily...
- TRANSPARENT MUSIC 2. Collins, Paul // Maverick;Jan/Feb2013, Issue 118, p90
The article reviews the music release "Transparent Music 2," by BJ Cole with Guy Jackson.
- ABC of Sports Medicine (Book). Ireland, Mary Llyod // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Mar2001, Vol. 83-A Issue 3, p482
Reviews the book 'ABC of Sports Medicine,' 2nd ed., edited by Greg McLatchie, Mark Harries, Clyde Williams and John King.
- Treating tendinopathy with PRP. Griffin, Letha Y. // AAOS Now;Sep2010, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p6
An interview with orthopedists including Doctors Steven P. Arnoczky, Brian J. Cole, and Scott A. Rodeo is presented. Cole states that fundamental studies in science appear to support the application of platelet-rich plasma (PRP). Arnoczky mentions that it is significant to identify what exactly...