- Transforming Information and Learning Conference 2006. Clayden, Judy // inCite;Dec2006, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p15
The article presents information on the topics discussed at the Transforming Information and Learning Conference (TILC) held in the Mount Lawley campus of Edith Cowan University in Perth, Western Australia (WA) on September 30, 2006. State Library of WA client services director Alison Sutherland...
- The Hardened Criminal (Book). Preston, Gregor A. // Library Journal;9/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 15, p1790
Reviews the book 'The Hardened Criminal.'
- Restitution in Criminal Justice (Book Review). Kingsley, Marcie Stevenson // Library Journal;5/1/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 9, p1037
Reviews the book 'Restitution in Criminal Justice: A Critical assessment of Sanctions,' edited by Joe Hudson and Burt Galaway.
- The Criminally Insane (Book Review). Kuklin, Susan Beverly // Library Journal;4/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 7, p846
Reviews the book 'The Criminally Insane: A Community Follow-Up of Mentally Ill Offenders,' by Terence P. Thornberry and Joseph E. Jacoby.
- CRIMINAL DESIRES (Book). Cochrane, Robert // Gay Times (09506101);Mar2003, Issue 294, p97
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Criminal Desires: Jean Genet and Cinema,' edited by Jane Giles.
- Criminal Violence, Criminal Justice (Book Review). Schmidt, Vincent P. // Library Journal;11/1/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 19, p2226
Reviews the book 'Criminal Violence, Criminal Justice: Criminals, Police, Courts, and Prisons in America,' by Charles E. Silberman.
- Criminals and Politicians. (Book). Kidd, A. M. // California Law Review;Mar1934, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p370
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Criminals and Politicians,' Denis Tilden Lynch.
- Society and Its Criminals (Book). Page, Douglas R. // California Law Review;Mar1951, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p168
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Society and Its Criminals,' by Paul Reiwald.
- Communicating Moral Responsibility through Criminal Law. Nobles, Richard; Schiff, David // Oxford Journal of Legal Studies;Spring2006, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p207
The article reviews the book "Criminal Responsibility," by Victor Tadros.