222 SECRETS OF HIRING, MANAGING AND RETAINING GREAT EMPLOYEES IN HEALTHCARE PRACTICES
- Practice Management. // Review of Optometry;7/15/2007 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 144 Issue 7, p94
The article reviews the book "222 Secrets of Hiring, Managing, and Retaining Great Employees in Healthcare Practices," by Bob Levoy.
- Retention-Friendly Compensation Strategies. Levoy, Bob // Podiatry Management;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p257
An excerpt from the book "222 Secrets of Hiring, Managing and Retaining Great Employees in Healthcare Practices," published by Jones & Bartlett Publishers, is presented.
- In memoriam: Bob Levoy. Howard, Brendan // Veterinary Economics;Mar2015, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p4
An obituary for veterinary medicine speaker and author Bob Levoy is presented.
- LEADER EFFECTIVENESS TRAINING (L.E.T.) (Book). // Banking;Mar78, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p48
Reviews the book 'Leader Effectiveness Training,' by Thomas Gordon.
- Personnel appraisal. Veenstra, Joyce D. // Library Journal;11/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 20, p2327
Reviews the book 'Proceedings of the Personnel Evaluation Institute Held at Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, Illinois, October 24-26, 1975,' edited by Frances M. Pollard.
- Finding, Selecting, Developing and Retaining Data Processing Professionals Through Effective Human Resources Management. // Training & Development Journal;Aug84, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p79
Reviews the book 'Finding, Selecting, Developing and Retaining Data Processing Professionals Through Effective Human Resources Management,' by Charles LaBelle, Susan Bookbinder, John DeMarino, Michael Krawetz, Denise Kreiger, Barbara Dalton, Lynette Mayne, Leonard Smith and John Tangney.
- ASSESSING PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT (Book). Elliott, Robert H. // Southern Review of Public Administration;Dec77, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p383
Reviews the book 'Assessing Personnel Management: Objectives and Performance Indicators: A Guide for City Officials,' published by the U.S.-based Public Services Laboratory.
- Personnel Management (Book). // Public Personnel Management;Jul/Aug77, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p278
Reviews the book 'Personnel Management: A Situational Approach,' by Donald P. Crane.
- FILMS FOR PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT (BOOK). Vervalin, Charles H. // Training & Development Journal;Sep69, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p61
Reviews the book 'Films for Personnel Management,' by Louis S. Goodman and associates.