- Network Your Way to Success. Emeagwali, N. Susan // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Jan2008, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p61
The article reviews the book "Help is Not a Four-Letter Word," by Peggy Collins.
- Down-to-Earth Living. // Log Home Living;Mar2012, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p10
The article reviews the book "Storey's Basic Country Skills: A Practical Guide to Self-Reliance," by John and Martha Storey.
- Self-Reliance and Social Security, 1870-1917. Graebner., William // Journal of Social History;Spring73, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p377
The article reviews the book "Self-Reliance and Social Security, 1870-1917," by Hace Sorel Tishler.
- THE RESILIENT GARDENER. Sanderson, Fiona // Permaculture Magazine;Fall2011, Issue 69, p74
The article reviews the book "The Resilient Gardener: Food Production & Self Reliance in Uncertain Times," by Carol Deppe.
- Self-Reliance Versus Power Politics (Book Review). Chilton, Stephen // Journal of Politics;Aug89, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p777
Reviews the book 'Self-Reliance Versus Power Politics: The American and Indian Experiences in Building Nation States,' by J. Ann Tickner.
- The Resilient Gardener: Food Production and Self-Reliance in Uncertain Times. Alaimo, Marilyn K. // Current Books on Gardening & Botany;Mar2011, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p3
The article reviews the book "The Resilient Gardener: Food Production and Self-Reliance in Uncertain Times," by Carol Deppe.
- Self-Help in the 1890s Depression. Levine, Lawrence W. // Journal of American History;Sep1983, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p430
Reviews the book "Self-Help in the 1890s Depression," by H. Roger Grant.
- Flying Lessons: How To Be the Pilot of Your Own Life. Bigelow, Deborah // Library Journal;2/15/2012, Vol. 137 Issue 3, p116
The article reviews the book "Flying Lessons: How to Be the Pilot of Your Own Life," by Pamela Hale.
- Nobody Here But Us (Book). Moses, Richard // Library Journal;7/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 13, p1526
Reviews the book 'Nobody Here But Us: Pioneers of the North,' by Moira Farrow.