- Honouring the dead. Puddester, Derek // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;7/1/2008, Vol. 179 Issue 1, p57
The article reviews the book "A Doctor's Calling: A Matter of Conscience," by Hazel J. Magnussen.
- Lock, stock, and barrel (Book Review). Fox, Korin // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);7/6/91, Vol. 303 Issue 6793, p66
Reviews the book 'Balancing Act: Essays to Honour Stephen Lock.'
- Physician's Handbook. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Aug74, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p280
Reviews the book 'Physician's Handbook,' edited by Marcus A. Krupp, Norman J. Sweet and Ernest Jawetz.
- Medical Men Abroad. Huth, Edward J. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Nov72, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p819
Reviews the book 'Physician Travelers.'
- The Naked Physician: Poems About the Lives of Patients and Doctor (Book). // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;11/14/90, Vol. 264 Issue 18, p2454
Reviews the non-fiction book 'The Naked Physician: Poems About the Lives of Patients and Doctors,' edited by Ron Charach.
- Gesundheit! (Book). Mayberry, John // Postgraduate Medical Journal;Aug2002, Vol. 78 Issue 922, p449
Reviews the book 'Gesundheit!'
- Doctors for the People (Book Review). Hogan, Paula // School Library Journal;Nov77, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p73
Reviews the book 'Doctors for the People: Profiles of Six Who Serve,' by Elizabeth Levy and Mara Miller.
- The Royal College of Physicians of London (Book). Huth, Edward J. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jul64, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p166
Reviews the book 'The Royal College of Physicians of London. Portraits,' edited by Gordon Wolstensholme.
- In brief... // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);6/6/1987, Vol. 294 Issue 6585, p1480
Reviews the book 'Fool or Physician,' by Anthony Daniels.