Tachdjian's Pediatric Orthopaedics, 4th ed. Three- volume set with DVD
- John Herring (ed): Tachdjian’s pediatric orthopaedics, 4th edn. Kehr, Pierre; Karger, Claude // European Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery & Traumatology;Nov2009, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p605
The article reviews the book "Tachdjian's Pediatric Orthopaedics," Fourth Edition, edited by John Herring.
- BOOK REVIEWS. Yamaguchi, Ken; Moneim, Moheb S.; MacEwen, G. Dean; Allen, William C. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Jun2002, Vol. 84-A Issue 6, p1103
Reviews books about bone and joint surgery. 'Operative Treatment of Elbow Injuries,' edited by Champ L. Baker Jr. and Kevin D. Plancher; 'Hand Surgery: A Clinical Atlas,' by Vincent R. Hentz and Robert A. Chase; 'Tachdjian's Pediatric Orthopaedics, 3rd ed.,' edited by John Anthony Herring.
- Group 9. Costigan, Jason // Rugby League Week;3/1/2006, p56
This article focuses on rugby football coach Anthony Herring. Herring steered his home town to back-to-back grand finals in 2003-04 before sitting out last winter to take up a full-time league job. However, a last-minute hiccup resulted in him missing the entire season. He was a scheming No.7...
- "Bellevue Literary Review": Journal offers artistic reflection on mind and body. Dreifus, Erika // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Oct2007, Vol. 120 Issue 10, p48
This article discusses the journal "Bellevue Literary Review," edited by Danielle Ofri.
- K. Kannan: Medicine and law. Vandana // Decision (0304-0941);Sep2015, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p351
No abstract available.
- Status of Indian medicine and folk healing: Part II. Mutatkar, R. K. // Journal of Ayurveda & Integrative Medicine;Jul2013, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p184
The article reviews the book "Status of Indian Medicine and Folk Healing" by Shailaja Chandra.
- The Joyce Symptom. Kershner, R. Brandon // James Joyce Literary Supplement;Fall2010, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p4
The article reviews the book "Joyce, Medicine, and Modernity," by Vike Martina Plock.
- Meegan Kennedy, Revising the Clinic: Vision and Representation in Victorian Medical Narrative and the Novel. Simon, Linda // Social History of Medicine;May2012, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p555
The article reviews the book "Revising the Clinic: Vision and Representation in Victorian Medical Narrative and the Novel," by Meegan Kennedy.
- Friedrich Schiller: Medicine, Psychology & Literature. Selwyn, Sydney // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Apr1979, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p308
The article reviews the book "Friedrich Schiller: Medicine, Psychology, Literature," by K. Dewhurst and N. Reeves.