What Works in Tackling Health Inequalities? Pathways, Policies and Practice Through the Lifecourse
- What works in tackling health inequalities? Pathways, policies and practice through the lifecourse. Ancona, Carla // Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health;Jan2008, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p86
The article reviews the book "What Works in Tackling Health Inequalities? Pathways, Policies and Practice Through the Lifecourse," edited by Sheena Asthana and Joyce Halliday.
- Balance Your Hormones, Balance Your Life. Lee, Janet Webb // Yoga International;Winter2011/2012, Issue 116, p84
No abstract available.
- School Health: Policy and Practice. // Annals of Internal Medicine;7/1/94, Vol. 121 Issue 1, p79
Reviews the book 'School Health: Policy and Practice.'
- The Book of Health (Book). Chan, B.W. // Library Journal;11/15/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 20, p2247
Reviews the book 'The Book of Health: A Complete Guide to Making Health Last a Lifetime,' edited by Ernst L. Wynder and others.
- HEALTH MATTERS! (Book). Grabarek, Daryl; Minkel, Walter // School Library Journal;Aug2002, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p140
Reviews the book 'Health Matters!'
- Creating a system of health care. Godber, George // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);5/29/1982, Vol. 284 Issue 6329, p1625
Reviews the book 'Health For All.'
- Coping and Health (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jan81, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p143
Reviews the book 'Coping and Health,' edited by Seymour Levine and Holger Ursin.
- A Picture of Health (Book Review). // Journal of Rehabilitation Research & Development;Feb95, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p89
Reviews the book 'A Picture of Health.'
- The Baby Goes Beep (Book). Jones, Trevelyn E.; Toth, Luann; Charnizon, Marlene; Grabarek, Daryl; Larkins, Jeanne; Sutherland, Shelley B. // School Library Journal;Dec2003, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p122
Reviews the book "The Baby Goes Beep," by Rebecca O'Connell.