Health Informatics: A Socio-Technical Perspective
- Balance Your Hormones, Balance Your Life. Lee, Janet Webb // Yoga International;Winter2011/2012, Issue 116, p84
No abstract available.
- School Health: Policy and Practice. // Annals of Internal Medicine;7/1/94, Vol. 121 Issue 1, p79
Reviews the book 'School Health: Policy and Practice.'
- A Picture of Health (Book Review). // Journal of Rehabilitation Research & Development;Feb95, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p89
Reviews the book 'A Picture of Health.'
- The Baby Goes Beep (Book). Jones, Trevelyn E.; Toth, Luann; Charnizon, Marlene; Grabarek, Daryl; Larkins, Jeanne; Sutherland, Shelley B. // School Library Journal;Dec2003, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p122
Reviews the book "The Baby Goes Beep," by Rebecca O'Connell.
- HEALTH MATTERS! (Book). // School Library Journal;Oct2003 Curriculum Connections, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p63
Reviews the book "Health Matters!"
- Creating a system of health care. Godber, George // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);5/29/1982, Vol. 284 Issue 6329, p1625
Reviews the book 'Health For All.'
- Coping and Health (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jan81, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p143
Reviews the book 'Coping and Health,' edited by Seymour Levine and Holger Ursin.
- War or health - a reader. Perrin, Pierre // Bulletin of the World Health Organization;2002, Vol. 80 Issue 8, p682
Reviews the book 'War or Healthâ€”A Reader,' edited by Ilkka Taipale, Helena MÃ¤kela, Kati Juva, Vappu Taipale, Sergei Kolesnikov, Raj Mutalik and Michael Christ.
- Diseases and Disorders. Glantz, Shelley; Scordato, Julie; Manczuk, Suzanne // Library Media Connection;Oct2005, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p75
Reviews the book "Diseases and Disorders."