Fast Cars, Cool Rides: The Accelerating World of Youth and Their Cars
- Fast Cars, Cool Rides: The Accelerating World of Youth and their Cars. Weinstein, Deena // Social Forces;Sep2007, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p380
The article reviews the book "Fast Cars, Cool Rides: The Accelerating World of Youth and Their Cars," by Amy L. Best.
- Prom Night: Youth, Schools, and Popular Culture, Can She Bake a Cherry Pie?: American Women and the Kitchen in the Twentieth Century, and The Gender and Consumer Culture Reader. Hyatt, Eva // NWSA Journal;Summer2002, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p20
Reviews the books 'Prom Night: Youth, Schools and Popular Culture,' by Amy L. Best, 'Can She Bake a Cherry Pie?: American Women and the Kitchen in the Twentieth Century,' by Mary Drake .
- Acknowledgement. // Sex Roles;Jun2008, Vol. 58 Issue 11-12, p897
A list of personnel who reviewed manuscripts for the journal is presented, which includes Amy Best, William Ashton and Lyn Craig.
- Man & the Automobile (Book Review). Smith, Jay P. // Library Journal;2/1/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p418
Reviews the book 'Man & the Automobile: A Twentieth-Century Love Affair,' by Judith Jackson and Graham Robson.
- A Set for All Students: The Encyclopedia of Cars. Safford, Barbara Ripp // School Library Media Activities Monthly;Dec2001, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p29
Reviews the book 'The Encyclopedia of Cars.'
- Car Smarts: The Book for Kids Who Love Cars (Book). Challen, Paul // Quill & Quire;Jan2004, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p37
Reviews the book "Car Smarts: The Book for Kids Who Love Cars Phil Edmonston and Maureen Sawa."
- Cars To Remember (Book Review). Ebershoff-Coles, Susan // LJ: Library Journal;2/15/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p631
Reviews the book 'Cars To Remember: Thirty-Seven Great Automobiles in Retrospect,' by Bill Neely, John Lamm and the editors of Motor Trend Magazine.
- The Early Days of Automobiles. // Education;Feb1957, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p387
The article reviews the book "The Early Days of Automobiles," by Elizabeth Janeway.
- The Automobile and American Life. Heitmann, John // Society for Commercial Archeology Journal;Spring2012, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p39
The article reviews the book "The Automobile and American Life," by John Heitmann.