Leading Health Care Organizations
- MAPPING THE MANAGEMENT JOURNEY: PRACTICE, THEORY, AND CONTEXT. Howard, Elizabeth // Retail Digest;Spring2008, p10
The article reviews the book "Mapping the Management Journey: Practice, Theory, and Context," edited by Sue Dopson, Michael Earl and Peter Snow.
- Knowledge to Action? Evidence-Based Health Care in Action. Savitz, Lucy // Administrative Science Quarterly;Jun2006, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p324
This article presents a review of the book "Knowledge to Action? Evidence-Based Health Care in Action," edited by Sue Dopson and Louise Fitzgerald.
- Knowledge to Action? Evidence-Based Health Care in Context. Williams, Matt // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);2/25/2006, Vol. 332 Issue 7539, p495
The article reviews the book "Knowledge to Action? Evidence-Based Health Care in Context," edited by Sue Dopson and Louise Fitzgerald.
- WHO Guidelines for the Safe Use of Wastewater, Excreta, and Greywater. // Journal: American Water Works Association;Nov2007, Vol. 99 Issue 11, p122
The article reviews the book "WHO Guidelines for the Safe Use of Wastewater, Excreta, and Greywater," by the World Health Organization.
- Suicide-attempt lawsuit worries association. // AHA News;09/15/97, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p6
Reports on the proposed filing of a friend-of-the-court brief by the Minnesota Hospital and Healthcare Partnership on behalf of Abbott Northwestern Hospital in Minneapolis, Minnesota which was found liable for a patient's injuries suffered in a suicide attempt.
- National Rural Health Association. // Aging;1993, Issue 365, p43
Highlights the National Rural Health Association (NRHA) which was founded in 1978. Function of the organization; Goals; Publication of the monthly newsletter `Rural Health Care,' and the quarterly research journal `The Journal of Rural Health'; More. INSET: Untitled (symposium information)..
- Embattled Optima awaits future. Hensley, Scott // Modern Healthcare;11/09/98, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p28
States that Optima Healthcare is awaiting decisions from the special board on the future of two hospitals under its operation in Manchester, New Hampshire. Problems facing Optima Healthcare; Comments from Douglas Dean, president and chief executive officer of Optima.
- N.H. system folds, bows to local opposition. Hensley, Scott // Modern Healthcare;03/01/99, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the decision of three hospitals that constitute Optima Healthcare to end their joint operating company. Hospitals of Optima in Manchester, New Hampshire; Information on the petition filed by New Hampshire attorney general and Optima that seeks a special master to oversee the...
- Coalition fights for women's safety and freedom. Filice, Ivana; Menziies, Heather // Herizons;Winter94, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the Women's Health Project (WHP) organization. WHP's goal of upholding women's safety and freedom; Organizations where WHP members came from; WHP's assistance to the women and girls in Bosnia-Herzegovina; Contact information. INSET: Women's Health Project mission statement..