New Labour's State of Health: Political Economy, Public Policy and the NHS
- The Political Economy of Narcotics: Production, Consumption, and Global Markets. Grace, Jocelyn // Health Sociology Review;Oct2007, Vol. 16 Issue 3/4, p342
The article reviews the book "New Labour's State of Health: Political Economy, Public Policy, and the NHS," by Calum Paton.
- White paper chase (Book Review). Simpson, Jenny // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);8/31/91, Vol. 303 Issue 6801, p529
Reviews the book 'Case Studies in Health and Policy Management,' by Calum Paton and Stephen Bach.
- Primary care development put at risk. Ireland, Tom // GP: General Practitioner;3/11/2011, p17
The article reports on a warning by Calum Paton, a health policy expert at Keele University, that the Health Bill in Great Britain will undermine development of primary care, increasing the chances that general practitioners' (GP) consortia will fail. He said that if consortia were run by...
- Calls grow for NHS commissioning reforms. Williams, David // Public Finance;4/23/2010, p12
The article reports on the call of professor Calum Paton of Keele University for reforms of the commissioning system in the National Health Service in Staffordshire, England. Paton states that the integrated local health bodies could be established to perform functions of purchaser and the...
- Bear health and management. Bouts, Tim // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;4/24/2010, Vol. 166 Issue 17, p535
The article reviews the book "Bears: Health and Management," from the Wildlife Information Network.
- Trust Me, I'm a Health Manager. O'Dwyer, Gerry // Nursing Standard;1/21/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p30
The article reviews the book "Trust Me, I'm a Health Manager" by the National Health Services Institute for Innovation and Improvement.
- Health Management Information Systems: Methods and Practical Applications (Book). Dooley Jr., A. Richard // American Journal of Health Behavior;May/Jun2002, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p231
Reviews the book 'Health Management Information Systems: Methods and Practical Applications,' Second Edition, by Joseph K. H. Tan.
- Industrial Safety Health Management (Book Review). Pulat, Mustafa // Industrial Management;May/Jun84, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p29
Reviews the book 'Industrial Safety and Health Management,' by Ray C. Asfahl.
- Corporate Health Management. Paul, Terry // Journal of Health Care Marketing;Jun86, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p88
The article reviews the book "Corporate Health Management," by Jonathan Fielding.