Gut Feelings: Chronic Illness and the Search For Healing
- Politics As Usual. Lapper, Richard // World Today;Feb2002, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p22
Reviews the book `The Failure of Political Reform in Venezuela,' by Julia Buxton.
- NARCOTICS AND THE LAW (Book). Fort, Joel // California Law Review;Dec62, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p920
Reviews the book 'Narcotics and the Law,' by William Butler Eldridge.
- Scientific Basis of Drug Dependence (Book). Block, Marvin A. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Dec70, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p1055
Reviews the book 'Scientific Basis of Drug Dependence--a Symposium,' edited by Hannah Steinberg.
- Narcotic Culture: A History of Drugs In China. Wagner, Doug // Journal of Alcohol & Drug Education;Sep2005, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p85
Reviews the book "Narcotic Culture: A History of Drugs In China," by Frank Dikotter, Lars Laamann and Zhou Xun.
- Narcotics Addiction In Britain and America (Book). Brager, George // Social Work;Oct64, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p119
Reviews the book "Narcotics Addiction in Britain and America," by Edwin M. Schur.
- Phantastica: Narcotic and Stimulating Drugs. Trethowan, W. H. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Aug65, Vol. 111 Issue 477, p787
The article reviews the book "Phantastica: Narcotic and Stimulating Drugs," Louis Lewin.
- Turn On and Tune In: Psychedelics, Narcotics and Euphoriants. // Chemistry in Australia;Sep2009, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p32
The article reviews the book "Turn On and Tune In: Psychedelics, Narcotics and Euphoriants," by J. Mann.
- Narcotic Culture: A History of Drugs in China. Lodwick, Kathleen L. // China Review International;Spring2005, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p74
Reviews the book "Narcotic Culture: A History of Drugs in China," by Frank DikÃ¶tter, Lars Laamann and Zhou Xun.
- Drug Wars: The Political Economy of Narcotics. Traut, Carol Ann // Multicultural Review;Spring2005, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p91
Reviews the book "Drug Wars: The Political Economy of Narcotics," by Curtis Marez.