The Political Economy of Narcotics: Production, Consumption, and Global Markets
- New Labour's State of Health: Political Economy, Public Policy and the NHS. Glasner, Angela // Health Sociology Review;Oct2007, Vol. 16 Issue 3/4, p341
The article reviews the book " New Labour's State of Health: Political Economy, Public Policy and the NHS," by Calum Paton.
- White paper chase (Book Review). Simpson, Jenny // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);8/31/91, Vol. 303 Issue 6801, p529
Reviews the book 'Case Studies in Health and Policy Management,' by Calum Paton and Stephen Bach.
- Information Strategies in Public Administration (Book Review). Davies, Anne // Journal of Information Technology (Routledge, Ltd.);Sep93, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p195
Reviews the book 'Information Strategies in Public Administration,' edited by P.H.A. Frissen and I. Th. M. Snellen.
- Saskatchewan, Royal Commission on Government Administration. // CORS Journal;Nov66, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p180
Reviews the book "Saskatchewan."
- Making a Difference: Progressive Values in Public Administration. Harney, Stefano // Administrative Theory & Praxis (M.E. Sharpe);Jun2009, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p282
The article reviews the book "Making a Difference: Making a Difference: Progressive Values in Public Administration," by Richard C. Box.
- Charles F. Abel & Arthur J. Sementelli, Justice and Public Administration. Spicer, Michael W. // Administrative Theory & Praxis (M.E. Sharpe);Dec2010, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p631
The article reviews the book "Justice and Public Administration," by Charles F. Abel and Arthur J. Sementelli.
- Michael W. Spicer. In Defense of Politics in Public Administration: A Value Pluralist Perspective. Harmon, Michael M. // Administrative Theory & Praxis (M.E. Sharpe);Mar2011, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p143
The article reviews the book "In Defense of Politics in Public Administration: A Value Pluralist Perspective," by Michael W. Spicer.
- Primed for Public Administration Theory. McGregor, Eygebe B. // Journal of Public Administration Research & Theory;Apr2004, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p253
Reviews the book "The Public Administration Theory Primer," H. George Frederickson and Kevin B. Smith.
- Research Methods for Public Administrators (Book). // Policy & Practice of Public Human Services;Sep2002, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p28
Reviews the book 'Research Methods for Public Administrators,' by Gail Johnson.