The Political Economy of Narcotics: Production, Consumption, and Global Markets
- New Labour's State of Health: Political Economy, Public Policy and the NHS. Glasner, Angela // Health Sociology Review;Oct2007, Vol. 16 Issue 3/4, p341
The article reviews the book " New Labour's State of Health: Political Economy, Public Policy and the NHS," by Calum Paton.
- White paper chase (Book Review). Simpson, Jenny // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);8/31/91, Vol. 303 Issue 6801, p529
Reviews the book 'Case Studies in Health and Policy Management,' by Calum Paton and Stephen Bach.
- Information Strategies in Public Administration (Book Review). Davies, Anne // Journal of Information Technology (Routledge, Ltd.);Sep93, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p195
Reviews the book 'Information Strategies in Public Administration,' edited by P.H.A. Frissen and I. Th. M. Snellen.
- Saskatchewan, Royal Commission on Government Administration. // CORS Journal;Nov66, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p180
Reviews the book "Saskatchewan."
- New Forms of Public Administration. Pctr�kov�, Dagmar // Sociologia;Dec1998, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p643
Reviews the book "New Forms of Public Administration."
- The Politics of Consent. // Contemporary Review;Dec85, Vol. 247 Issue 1439, p335
Reviews the book "The Politics of Consent," by Francis Pym.
- Tome marches onâ€¦. Hyong Yi // Public Manager;Spring2002, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p63
Reviews the book 'Quicker, Better, Cheaper? Managing Performance in American Government,' edited by Dall Forsythe. INSET: SIDEBAR..
- Privatization The Challenge to Public Management (Book). Watson, Douglas J. // Public Administration Quarterly;Fall91, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p396
Reviews the book "Privatization: The Challenge to Public Management."
- Regulating the Professions (Book). Riggs, R. Richard // Southern Review of Public Administration;Jun82, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p256
Reviews the book 'Regulating the Professions,' edited by Roger D. Blair and Stephen Rubin.