The Terrible Truth About Investing (Book Review)
- History Lessons. Bresiger, Gregory // Financial Planning;Dec99, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p153
Reviews two books on financial planning. `The Terrible Truth About Investing: How to Be a Savvy Investor,' by Bruce J. Temkin; `Deena Katz on Practice Management: For Financial Advisers, Planners and Wealth Managers,' by Deena Katz.
- The Terrible Truth About Investing (Book Review). Temkin, Bruce J. // Advisor Today;Mar2000, Vol. 95 Issue 3, p20
Reviews the book `The Terrible Truth About Investing,' by Bruce Temkin.
- Employee Benefits: A Balancing Act for Closely Held Businesses. Quinn, Jacqueline M. // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb2000, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p50
This article examines the position of closely held business owners in the U.S. when it comes to the issue of employee benefits. According to author Bruce J. Temkin, dramatic legislation changes over the last few years have given the owners of closely held businesses planning opportunities that...
- Aggregate Investment: Selected Readings (Book Review). Smith, David J. // American Economist;Fall79, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p77
Reviews the book 'Aggregate Investment: Selected Readings,' edited by J.F. Helliwell.
- INVEST YOURSELF (Book Review). // Management Review;Apr90, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p62
Reviews the book `Invest Yourself: The Catalog of Volunteer Opportunities,' edited by Susan G. Angus.
- Medieval Futures. Magdalino, Paul // English Historical Review;Jun2001, Vol. 116 Issue 467, p697
Reviews the book "Medieval Futures: Attitudes to the Future in the Middle Ages," edited by J.A. Burrows and Ian P. Wei.
- Investment (Book). Gunjan // Journal of Services Research;Apr-Sep2002, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p197
Reviews the book 'Investment,' 5th edition, by Jane Cowdell.
- The Investment Policies of Foundations (Book Review). Lerro, A. Joseph // Southern Economic Journal;Jul69, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p96
Reviews the book 'The Investment Policies of Foundations,' by Ralph L. Nelson.
- Interest and Capital (Book Review). Johnson, Paul R. // American Journal of Agricultural Economics;Feb71, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p144
Reviews the book 'Investment, Interest and Capital,' by J. Hirshleifer.