Laying the Foundations: Sex and Relationships Education in Primary Schools
- A Rebeliao de 1924 em Sao Paulo (Book Review). Conniff, Michael L. // American Historical Review;Oct78, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p1136
Reviews the book 'The Rebeliao de 1924 em Sao Paulo,' by Anna Maria Martinez Correa and preface by E. Oliveira Franca.
- Harmful to Minors: The Perils of Protecting Children From Sex (Book). Yarhouse, Mark A. // Archives of Sexual Behavior;Jun2004, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p312
Reviews the book "Harmful to Minors: The Perils of Protecting Children From Sex," by Judith Levine.
- Frank advice to help with sex discussions. Behan, Jackie // Children & Young People Now;10/29/2009, p26
The article reviews the book "Speakeasy: Talking With Your Children About Growing Up" by Family Planning Association (FPA).
- Making Sense of Sex. Bekaert, Sarah // Paediatric Nursing;Feb2010, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p13
The article reviews the book "Making Sense of Sex," by Sarah Atwood.
- The Playbook for Kids About Sex (Book Review). Benoff, Symme J. // School Library Journal;Oct81, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p139
Reviews the book 'The Playbook for Kids About Sex,' by Joani Quackenbush.
- What Is a Girl? (Book Review). Brewer, Joan Scherer; Gerhardt, Lillian N. // School Library Journal;Mar77, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p138
Reviews the book 'What Is a Girl? What Is a Boy?' by Stephanie Waxman.
- Sex Education. Jones, Trevelyn E.; Toth, Luann; Charnizon, Marlene; Grabarek, Daryl; Raben, Dale; Burner, Joyce Adams // School Library Journal;May2005, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p142
Reviews the book "Sex Education," edited by Kristen Bailey.
- El diario rojo de Carlota. Kindrick, Erica // School Library Journal;Nov2011, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p110
A review of the book "El diario rojo de Carlota," by Gemma Lienas is presented.
- Boys, Girls & Body Science: A First Book About Facts of Life (Book). McMillan, Barbara A. // CM: Canadian Review of Materials;12/13/2002, pN.PAG
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Boys, Girls & Body Science: A First Book About Facts of Life,' by Meg Hickling, illustrated by Kim La Fave.