- Zen Keys (Book Review). Manning, Gordon W. // LJ: Library Journal;2/1/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 3, p303
Reviews the book 'Zen Keys,' by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- ANGER (Book Review). Riess, Jana; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;8/27/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 35, p80
Reviews the book `Anger: Wisdom for Cooling the Flames,' by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- The Miracle of Mindfulness: An Introduction to the Practice of Meditation. // Publishers Weekly;3/25/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 12, p65
The article reviews the audiobook "The Miracle of Mindfulness: An Introduction to the Practice of Meditation" by Thich Nhat Hanh, read by John Lee.
- Silence: The Power of Quiet in a World Full of Noise. Goldsmith, Francisca // Booklist;3/1/2016, Vol. 112 Issue 13, p31
No abstract available.
- THE WORLD WE HAVE: A BUDDHIST APPROACH TO PEACE AND ECOLOGY. Malcolm, Teresa // National Catholic Reporter;10/31/2008, Vol. 44 Issue 31, p4a
The article reviews the book "The World We Have: A Buddhist Approach to Peace and Ecology," by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- Creating True Peace: Ending Violence in Yourself, Your Family, Your Community, and the World (Book). Sullivan, Kathleen // Library Journal;5/15/2004 Supplement Audio/Video, Vol. 129, p14
Reviews the audiobook "Creating True Peace: Ending Violence in Yourself, Your Family, Your Community, and the World," by Thich Nhat Hahn.
- The Raft Is Not the Shore: Conversations Toward a Buddhist/ Christian Awareness. O'Hanlon, Daniel J. // America;12/13/1975, Vol. 133 Issue 19, p423
The article reviews the book "The Raft Is Not the Shore: Conversations Toward a Buddhist/Christian Awareness," by Daniel Berrigan and Thich Nhat Hanh.
- Audio reviews. Vaughan, Barbara // Library Journal;9/15/1994, Vol. 119 Issue 15, p107
Reviews the sound recording `The Present Moment: A Retreat on the Practice of Mindfulness,' by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- FROM THE EDITOR. Bouris, Karen // Spirituality & Health;2013 Supplement Sustainable You, p6
The author talks about the benefits of sustainable living and mindfulness, citing Thich Nhat Hanh in his book "Love Letter to the Earth."
- The Coconut Monk. Nguyen, Adam // Multicultural Review;Dec2006, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p85
The article reviews the book "The Coconut Monk," by Thich Nhat Hanh and illustrated by Vo-Dinh Mai.