The Neurodynamic Techniques
- An Income Tax Planning Model for Small Businesses (Book). Hendrickson, Harvey S.; Maloney, David M. // Accounting Review;Oct85, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p757
Reviews the book "An Income Tax Planning Model for Small Businesses," by David H. Butler.
- Quaker Meeting Houses of the Lake Counties. Hickey, Damon D. // Southern Friend;Spring81, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p64
The article reviews the book "Quaker Meeting Houses of the Lake Counties," by David M. Butler.
- URBAN DRAINAGE. Păcesilă, Mihaela // Theoretical & Empirical Researches in Urban Management;Feb2012, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p88
The article reviews the book "Urban Drainage," Third Edition, by David Butler and John W. Davies.
- The Sensitive Nervous System (Book). Nee, Robert J. // Journal of Manual & Manipulative Therapy (Journal of Manual & Ma;2001, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p222
Reviews the book 'The Sensitive Nervous System,' by David Butler.
- Arcadia for anoraks. Wheatcroft, Geoffrey // New Statesman;1/10/2011, Vol. 140 Issue 5035, p44
The article reviews the book "British Political Facts," by David Butler and Gareth Butler.
- Found Style: Vintage Ideas for Modern Living/The Serene Home: Decorating Secrets & Inspirations (Book). Williamson, Gayle A. // Library Journal;9/15/2003, Vol. 128 Issue 15, p55
Reviews two books about interior decoration. "Found Style: Vintage Ideas for Modern Living," by David and Amy Butler; "The Serene Home: Decorating Secrets & Inspirations," by Eileen Cannon Paulin.
- Explain Pain. // Talkback Magazine;Summer2009, p23
The article reviews the book "Explain Pain," by David Butler and Lorimer Moseley.
- The British General Election of 1983 (Book). Worcester, Robert M. // Public Opinion Quarterly;Summer85, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p279
Reviews the book "The British General Election of 1983," by David Butler and Dennis Kavanagh.
- The Changing Alpine Treeline. Grace, John // Mountain Research & Development;Nov2011, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p388
The article reviews the book "The Changing Alpine Treeline," edited by David R. Butler, George P. Malanson, Stephen J. Walsh, and Daniel B. Fagre.