MAKE YOUR STAFF MILES BETTER AT FOLLOWING ORGANISATIONAL STRATEGY
- "The difference that makes a difference". Eyre, Elizabeth // Training Journal;Apr2010, p19
Information on the Steps Drama Learning Development and Studio 54 held in Great Britain is presented. The conference discussed the importance of employee engagement to business survival and competitive advantage. It featured several speakers including authors David MacLeod and Nita Clarke and...
- MacLeod engages all. // Employee Benefits;Nov2007, p14
The article presents some highlights of the lecture of David MacLeod, principal at Towers Perrin LLC, in the session entitled "Engagement for performance" at the 2007 Employee Benefits Exhibition and Conference in London, England. It notes that MacLeod presented some evidence of the impact of...
- Book reviews. Planting, Ronald J. // Energy Journal;1995, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p141
Reviews the book `The Extra Mile: Rethinking Energy Policy for Automotive Transport,' by Pietro S. Nivola and Robert W. Crandall.
- Industrial Democracy in Europe. Kochan, Thomas A. // Administrative Science Quarterly;Dec83, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p629
The article reviews the book "Industrial Democracy in Europe," by the Industrial Democracy in Europe (IDE) International Research Group.
- Worker Participation in Britain (Book). Gartland, Peter // Accountancy;Apr1975, Vol. 86 Issue 980, p66
The article reviews the book "Worker Participation in Britain."
- Design for decision making. Sannwald, William W. // Library Journal;2/15/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 4, p359
Reviews the book 'Participatory Management in Libraries,' by Donald J. Sager.
- Industrial Democracy: Yugoslav Style (Book Review). King, Charles D. // ILR Review;Oct72, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p722
Reviews the book "Industrial Democracy: Yugoslav Style," by Ichak Adizes.
- Towards a New Industrial Democracy: Workers' Participation in Industry (Book). Brown, Edwin L. // Labor Studies Journal;Spring88, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p79
Reviews the book "Towards a New Industrial Democracy: Workers' Participation in Industry," by Michael Poole.
- What has been and is being done. Millen, Bruce H. // Monthly Labor Review;Mar74, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p63
Reviews the book 'Job Power: Blue and White Collar Democracy,' by David Jenkins.