101 BIGGEST MISTAKES MANAGERS MAKE- AND HOW TO AVOID THEM
- Smart Training (Book). // Training & Development;Jun93, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p62
Reviews the book 'Smart Training: The Manager's Guide to Training for Improved Performance,' by Clay Carr.
- Teampower (Book). Wolensky, Ken // Training & Development;Jul93, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p71
Reviews the book 'Teampower: Lessons From America's Top Companies on Putting Teampower to Work,' by Clay Carr.
- Team Power (Book). Minton-Eversole, Theresa // Training & Development;Sep92, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p98
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Team Power: Lessons From America's Top Companies on Putting Team Power to Work,' by Clay Carr.
- Front-Line Customer Service (Book). Sonnesyn, Susan // Training & Development Journal;Sep90, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p91
The article reviews the book "Front-Line Customer Service: 15 Keys to Customer Satisfaction," by Clay Carr.
- RODEOâ€™S ORIGINAL TRIPLE CROWN. // Spin to Win Rodeo;Nov2015, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p96
The article presents a brief profile of rodeo performer Clay Carr, who was the first of 10 men to win three world titles in one year.
- The Executive Mind (Book). // Training & Development Journal;Jun84, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p77
Reviews the book 'The Executive Mind,' edited by Suresh Svivastva.
- THE EXECUTIVE MIND (Book Review). Tobin, James F. // Management Review;Apr84, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p63
Reviews the book 'The Executive Mind,' edited by Suresh Srivastva.
- EXECUTIVE TALENT (Book Review). // Management Review;Jul88, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p63
Reviews the book 'Executive Talent: Developing and Keeping the Best People,' edited by Eli Ginzberg.
- The Executive Dilemma (Book). // Public Personnel Management;Spring86, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p99
Reviews the book 'The Executive Dilemma: Handling People Problems at Work,' edited by Eliza Collins.