- The advance of the green guards. Parker, Philip // New Scientist;8/3/91, Vol. 131 Issue 1780, p44
Reviews the book 'Green Warriors,' by Fred Pearce.
- AFRICAN EARTHKEEPERS (Book). Bongmba, Elias K. // International Journal of African Historical Studies;2001, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p695
Reviews the book 'African Keepers: Environmental Mission and Liberation in Christian Perspective, Volume II,' by Marthinus L. Daneel.
- Greenpeace: the inside story; how a group of ecologists, journalists and visionaries changed the world (Book). // Ecologist;Oct2004, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p60
Reviews the book "Greenpeace: The Inside Story; How a Group of Ecologists, Journalists and Visionaries Changed the World," by Rex Weyler.
- GREENPEACE: How a Group of Journalists, Ecologists and
Visionaries Changed the World (Book). // Kirkus Reviews;9/1/2004, Vol. 72 Issue 17, p856
Reviews the book "Greenpeace: How a Group of Journalists, Ecologists and Visionaries Changed the World," by Rex Weyler.
- Voice from the wilderness. Meacher, Michael // New Statesman;11/1/2004, Vol. 133 Issue 4712, p53
Reviews the book "Greenpeace: an insider's account," by Rex Weyler.
- World Directory of Environmental Organizations (Book). Harris, Robert R. // LJ: Library Journal;4/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p882
Reviews the book 'World Directory of Environmental Organizations,' 2d Edition.
- Greenpeace III (Book). Robinson, Ann // Library Journal;4/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p945
Reviews the book 'Greenpeace III: Journey Into the Bomb,' by David McTaggart and Robert Hunter.
- The People Reloaded. Whittaker, Peter // New Internationalist;Apr2011, Issue 441, p42
A review of the book "The People Reloaded: The Green Movement and the Struggle for Iran's Future," edited by Nader Hashemi and Danny Postel is presented.
- The Young Activist's Guide to Building a Green Movement and Changing the World. // Sustainability: The Journal of Record;Apr2011, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p85
The article reviews the book "The Young Activist's Guide to Building a Green Movement and Changing the World," by Sharon J. Smith.