- CEO. // Management Today;Mar2008, p31
The article reviews the book "CEO: THE LOW-DOWN ON THE TOP JOB," by Kevin Kelly.
- HALL OF FAME. O'Sullivan, Kate // Inc.;2001 Inc. 500, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p164
Focuses on chief executive officers who were included in the Inc 500 hall of fame for 2001. Madhava Reddy of HTC Global Services; Kevin Kelly of MedSpan; Jim Hull of Monitronics International; Henry Edmonds of Security Leasing Partners; Mark Stiffler of Synygy; Victor Tsao of Linksys.
- VW Credit pursues growth on several fronts. // Automotive News;9/24/2001, Vol. 76 Issue 5949, p18
Presents an interview with Kevin Kelly, chief executive officer of VW Credit Inc. in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Experiences with Volkswagen of America Inc.; Opinion on the J.D. Power 2001 dealer Financing Satisfaction Award; Promotion of retail loans, automotive brands and finance company.
- New Year Brings New Opportunity. // Systems Contractor News;Jan2014, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p32
The article presents an interview with Kevin Kelly, president and chief executive officer of Stampede Presentation Products Inc. He informed about the pro audio-visual (AV) trends which are emerging in 2014. He informed about the categories he see that offer the greatest potential for growth in...
- Boss Talk (Book). Whaley, Mary // Booklist;2/1/2002, Vol. 98 Issue 11, p911
Reviews the book 'Boss Talk: Top CEOs Share the Ideas That Drive the World's Most Successful Companies.'
- THE ROLE OF AV DISTRIBUTOR. Daley, Dan // Sound & Video Contractor;Jan2012, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p62
An interview with Stampede Presentation Products president Kevin Kelly and chief executive officer Mark Wilkins is presented. Wilkins admits that they did great in 2011 and have been investing over the last three years. He stresses that the company intends to stay specialist as professional...
- The Market Maker and the CEO Finder. // NACD Directorship;Jun/Jul2009, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p20
The article presents a conversation between Magnus BÃ¶cker, president of Nasdaq OMX Group, and Kevin Kelly, chief executive officer (CEO) of Heidrick & Struggles. They share their views on the changes in their management style as a result of the global economic crisis, the importance of...
- Kelly pushes employees to continue their education. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;11/23/2015, Vol. 27 Issue 34, p0006
An interview with Kevin Kelly, chief executive officer (CEO) of Emerald Packaging Inc. is presented. Among the issues he discussed include his experience of working for "BusinessWeek" magazine in March 1987 as a correspondent covering the economy, airlines and manufacturing, learning the value...
- Stampede Builds Dealer Network, Ramps Up Training. // Rental & Staging Systems;Mar2012, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p18
An interview with Kevin Kelly, president of Stampede Presentation Products Inc., and Mark Wilkins, Stampede chief executive officer (CEO), distributor and manufacturer of audiovisual (AV) channel and products, is presented. Wilkins and Kelly offer their thoughts regarding the 51% increase in...