Start Strong, Finish Strong: Prescriptions for a Life-time of Great Health
- Start Strong, Finish Strong. // Active Living;Nov2007, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p8
The article reviews the book "Start Strong, Finish Strong: Prescriptions for a Lifetime of Great Health," by Kenneth Cooper and Tyler Cooper.
- Preventing Osteoporosis. Holmer, Susan E. // Library Journal;4/15/1989, Vol. 114 Issue 7, p93
Reviews the book "Preventing Osteoporosis," by Kenneth H. Cooper.
- Overcoming Hypertension (Book). Rawlinson, Nora; Hoffert, Barara // Library Journal;11/15/1989, Vol. 114 Issue 19, p71
Reviews the book "Overcoming Hypertension," by Kenneth H. Cooper.
- The New Aerobics/Aerobics For Women. // Saturday Evening Post;Winter1972/1973, Vol. 244 Issue 4, p94
Reviews two books about aerobics. "The New Aerobics," by Kenneth H. Cooper; "Aerobics for Women," by Mildred Cooper and Kenneth H. Cooper.
- EXERCISE: A FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH? Krantz, Paul // Better Homes & Gardens;Feb1987, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p72
The article reports on the link between vigorous workout and youth, based on a speech delivered by Doctor Kenneth H. Cooper of the Cooper Clinic before the American Academy of Family Physicians in 1987.
- Count down to lower blood pressure. // Prevention;Sep91, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p37
Focuses on managing hypertension without drugs, according to the advice given by Kenneth H. Cooper, M.D. Description of hypertension; How lifestyle affects blood pressure; Patient input may help one's illness.
- Fitness pioneer plans a healthy living oasis. // Journal on Active Aging;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the plan of Kenneth H. Cooper, known as the father of aerobics, to establish the first luxury residential community known as Cooper Life at Craig Ranch in Dallas, Texas. Complete health and wellness will be the focus of the community. It will combine the concepts of new...
- Reply to the Court Report. Browne, M.J. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);10/9/1982, Vol. 285 Issue 6347, p1036
Reviews the book 'Reports on Preventive Medicine, Number 22, 'Healthier Children Thinking Prevention'.'
- The Columbia University School of Public Health Complete Guide to Health and Well-Being After 50 (Book). Bensing, Karen McNally; Fletcher, Janet // Library Journal;4/15/1988, Vol. 113 Issue 7, p74
Reviews the book 'The Columbia University School of Public Health Complete Guide to Health and Well-Being After 50,' edited by Robert J. Weiss and Genell J. Subak-Sharpe.