Maximize Your Inheritance: For Widows, Widowers, & Heirs
- Maximize Your Inheritance: For Widows, Widowers and Heirs (Book Review). Bennett, Jarratt G. // Advisor Today;May2000, Vol. 95 Issue 5, p18
Reviews the book `Maximize Your Inheritance: Manage Your Assets, Invest for the Future, Make Your Money Last,' by Jarratt G. Bennett.
- Books In Brief. // Financial Planning;Jan2000, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p149
Reviews several books on financial planning. `Maximize Your Inheritance,' by Jarratt G. Bennett; `The Brand Called You: Personal Marketing for Financial Advisors,' by Peter Montoya and Tim Vandehey; `Derivative Securities: The Complete Investor's Guide,' by Robert Jarrow and Stuart Turnbull.
- ABA Updates Personal Finance Basics Series. // ABA Bank Marketing;Apr2008, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p44
The article reviews the four titles in the booklet "Personal Finance Basics."
- Money and Women (Book Review). Regan, Mary M. // Library Journal;5/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p1052
Reviews the book 'Money and Women,' by Gustave and Alice Simons.
- Money & Finance (Book). Humphreys, Nancy K. // Library Journal;7/1/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 13, p1404
Reviews the book 'Money & Finance: Sources of Print and Nonprint Materials,' edited by Barbara Ladley and Jane Wilford.
- Timing (Book). Roberts, Justine // Library Journal;12/15/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 22, p2388
Reviews the book 'Timing: How to Profitably Manage Money at Different Stages of Your Life,' by Tracy G. Herrick.
- Personal Finance. Howells, Peter // Economic Issues;Sep2008, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p71
The article reviews the book "Personal Finance," edited by G. Callaghan, I. Fribbance and M. Higginson.
- Pound Foolish: Exposing the Dark Side of the Personal Finance Industry. O'Neill, Barbara // Journal of Financial Counseling & Planning;2013, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p86
No abstract available.
- PERSONAL FINANCE COMES OF AGE. Nissley, Harold R. // Journal of Marketing;Jul1940, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p74
The article reviews the book "Personal Finance Comes of Age," by M.R. Neifeld.