CONTROL YOUR WORKLOAD AND CREATE AN ACTION PLAN FOR PRODUCTIVITY
- Office Reading. // OfficePro;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p42
This article reviews several books recommended for administrative professionals such as "Time Well Spent: Getting Things Done Through Effective Time Management," by L. Jones and P. Loftus, "10 Steps to Successful Business Writing," by J. Appleman and "Results Without Authority: Controlling A...
- Education. // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;Jun2004, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p7
Presents education-related news concerning laboratory professionals as of June 2004. Availability of "Effective Time Management," a book by Christopher S. Frings; Compliance training audio series offered at CLMA; Formation of a strategic alliance between NurseUniverse.com and Health Careers...
- KEY SONGS IN THE LIFE OF Jon Moon. // Music Week;3/15/2013, Issue 11, p47
The article presents an interview with Sensible Music Group producer Jon Moon who discusses the first record he bought, the song during his wedding's first dance, and his karaoke speciality.
- Renaissance: Studies in Art & Poetry (Release Date: 11/1/2000). Pater, Walter // Renaissance: Studies in Art & Poetry (Release Date: 11/1/2000);1/1/1910, p1
Presents the complete text of "Renaissance: Studies in Art & Poetry (Release Date: 11/1/2000)" by Pater, Walter, 1839-1894.
- prepub alert. Hoffert, Barbara // Library Journal;5/15/2008, Vol. 133 Issue 9, p80
A list of books deemed notable by the magazine and scheduled for publication in 2008 is presented. Fiction stand-outs include "Takeover," by Lisa Black and "Deaf Sentence," by David Lodge. Among the nonfiction choices are "The Numerati," by Stephen Baker and "Angler: The Cheney Vice Presidency,"...
- Bestsellers. // Christian Science Monitor;11/7/96, Vol. 88 Issue 241, p14
Presents the names of hardcover nonfiction books. `Making The Connection:...' by Bob Green and Oprah Winfrey, `American Tragedy' by Schiller and Willwerth, `Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus' by John Gray, `The Zone' by Barry Sears' and `The Dilbert Principle' by Scott Adams. INSET:...
- A checklist for choosing nonfiction trade books. Sudol, Peg; King, Caryn M. // Reading Teacher;Feb96, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p422
Describes a checklist for choosing nonfiction trade books. Use of trade books to teach language arts; Organization and layout of trade books.
- BOOKS RECEIVED. // America;8/17/1918, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p461
The article lists the books received by the publication including "Eight-Minute Sermons," by William Demony, "What Every Woman Knows," by James M. Barrie, and "Kipling, the Story-Writer," by Walter Morris Hart.
- 'THE FACE' OF AMERICA. // Entertainment Weekly;6/20/2003, Issue 715, p79
Presents a list of the top ten fiction and non-fiction books released in the U.S. as of June 20, 2003.