U.S. Savings Bonds: The Definitive Guide for Financial Professionals (4th Edition, 1999)
- U.S. SAVINGS BONDS- THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE FOR FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS (Book Review). Fjelstad, Deveny // National Public Accountant;Feb/Mar2001, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p37
Reviews the book 'U.S. Savings Bonds--The Definitive Guide for Financial Professionals,' by Daniel J. Pederson.
- Book Reviews. Bregman, William // CPA Journal;Dec99, Vol. 69 Issue 12, p59
Reviews the book `U.S. Savings Bonds: The Definitive Guide for Financial Professionals (4th ed.),' by Daniel J. Pederson.
- Nothing is lost but money: U.S. savings bond interest. Bych, Christina; Miller, Milton // CPA Journal;Feb97, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p70
Features the book `U.S. Savings Bonds: A Comprehensive Guide for Bond Owners and Financial Professionals,' by Daniel Pederson. Mismanagement of savings bonds; Misconceptions about savings bonds.
- Is there money in your future? // All Hands;May96, Issue 949, p36
Focuses on United States Savings Bonds. Benefits of investing in savings bonds; Purchase prices; EE bonds; HH bonds; Contact information.
- Added features make savings bonds look better. Halverson, Guy // Christian Science Monitor;3/4/97, Vol. 89 Issue 67, p9
Reports on the changes which the United States Treasury Department will make to savings bonds, to make them more sound investments. Plans to protect bonds from inflation; Ability to buy bonds via computer; Information on Inflation-Indexed Savings Bonds and the `Savings Bond Wizard.' INSET:...
- Uncle Sam forges new bond with investors. G.H. // Christian Science Monitor;5/6/97, Vol. 89 Issue 112, p9
Reports that in an effort to increase the sale of government savings bonds in the United States, the Treasury has announced that all bonds issued after May 1, 1997, will earn 90 percent of the five-year average on Treasury notes. Rates aimed at boosting savings bond yields.
- Your money. Blue, Ronald // Marriage Partnership;Winter93, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p73
Answers a question about United States Savings Bonds. Options on paying tax for interest earned; Savings Bonds as risk-free investment.
- EEsy does it. Brennan, William G. // Financial World;05/20/97, Vol. 166 Issue 5, p98
Reports on the risk of investing in EE saving bonds. Market history of the EE savings bond; Guaranteed rate of return on purchase of EE before November 1986; Components of the expiration of EEs original guarantee period; Why EEs are a reasonable alternative to money market funds; Mechanics for...
- Savings bonds. Turville, Mary // National Public Accountant;May96, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p7
Presents a question-and-answer advisory on savings bonds. Taxation; Reporting of interests; Valuation for estate tax.